Pt 19

Y/n pov
We started sneaking through the cracks, sam was infront of me he was moving at a fast pace, meanwhile I was trying to catch up.
We got out of the long crack and ended up in a huge room, it looked like a throne room, there was one huge metal chair in the very middle of the back wall.
There were poles, and other huge metal doors.
One huge con painted gray walked into the room.
He noticed us and transformed his hand into a gun, I put my hand up and swayed it red energy going into his head from my hand.
My eyes glew, and the bot knelt down an licked me and Sam up. He walked us to the weapon center, and I told him on his mind to disarm them, and open all the doors.
He did so, and we saw the bots walk in through the cameras.
I then told the con to put us down, he did so and Sam and I ran out into the entrance with the bots.
Jazz smiled down at us. Some cons came into the room and started to shoot at the bots, no even noticing Sam and I.
The bots started to shoot back and Optimus ran into some off the cons for hand on hand combat. Bee quickly followed Optimus into hand on hand combat with other cons.
Jazz kept shooting and transformed his hand into a sword and started a sword fight with one con, ratchet just kept shooting.
Sam was focused on getting out of the way of fire, he dragged me into a corner, as more cons spilled into the room outnumbering bots by 50 to 1.
The bots looked beat up but they kept fighting.
"Sam stay here and try not to get hit." I said as I ran out there and blew up some cons by moving hands in a certain way at the same time.
I kept slamming cons to the back wall.
I saw one shoot at a corner but I don't think it was Sam's corner. I turned around
To check if Sam was okay and he was on the floor.
I quickly ran over to him, I sat down, and Sam looked at me. I looked at his chest in shock.
He had a huge hole in his chest and he had tears dripping down his face.
"No, no no." I whispered, I felt tears in my eyes, sam looked at me, "I-it's o-o-okay, y-y/n
D-o-ont be s-ad." He said, his voice was barely there.
His hand went to my cheek, then his hand fell,
His eyes looked blank and lifeless.
My hand turned into a fist, I could feel my anger burning in my veins. 'Y/n! I know you're angry! But don't let that cloud your thinking!'
Primus yelled, I ignored him and sent the cons flying to the back wall, the wall cracked as each con hit it. Still sitting near Sam.
Optimus came from behind me and knelt down he put his finger on my shoulder, "y/n, I know the pain you feel right now. But we need to stop Megatron or many others will fall." Optimus explained, I wiped the tears away and I stood up.
Optimus ran through a door and the bots followed and I flew my way over there.
We got to the control center, Megatron and some other bots were just powering it up.
Optimus ran forward to Optimus and started to fight Megatron while jazz and bee ran to fight the others and ratchet tried to shut it down.
I flew near ratchet and he was panicking.
"I CANT SHUT IT DOWN!" He yelled, "we're gonna have to do this the hard way." I said, I flew over to the machine, and used my powers to crush it,

" I said, I flew over to the machine, and used my powers to crush it,

Your hands are like that but your not wearing that outfit.

I watched as purple and red mixed as the rubble of the machine fell, and broke down.
A huge explosion of red and purple happened and I was sent flying, my eyes were open and I could see each universe as I passed by.
Tears fell from my eyes as I remembered I'm never going to be able to see Sam again, he's gone.
And I felt like my inside were being ripped out, form the universe traveling and the grief.
I landed, in a familiar forest. 'You did it My champion!' Primus beamed, I'm home? I asked, 'yes!' Why, what do I feel tired? I fell to the ground and fell asleep.

??? Pov
"Sir, there was a huge energy explosion, in the middle of a forest. It's very similar to subject 19 or as she's known here, dove." I said, a gent Silas smiled, "let's go, agents." He said, they ran out the door, and got into a helicopter and I sent them the location.
After a bit of waiting, there they were with subject 19.
She was passed out in Silas arms, "take her to her cell, and makes sure she was restrains on." He demanded, as he gave subject 19 into another agents arms. The agent left.
"You're happy you got your killing machine back...or as people know here dove." I said, "Dove...her mission name, isn't it so innocent? But the person not so much." Silas said, I nodded. "She's the most powerful we've ever created, and now she's mad at the autobots we have an even more violent killing machine." Silas stated,  i hummed as I continued to type. "You know, whatever did happen to the yellow stone we tested on her?" I asked, Silas hummed, "it was destroyed when given to her the 10th time." Silas said.
Silas walked out of the room, and I continued typing.

Sorry that this was short and bad, but uhh yeah..by the way, dove is your code name on missions word count: 1000