7

nov 9th
omniscient

"Yo it's like 37 degrees out and you wearing shorts." M.A told Chi, standing in front of the store door. "Good to see you in a friendlier mood." Chi teased, M.A followed her inside the store.

"Shut up."

"Whatever you say shorty." Chi chuckled, M.A grabbed a bag of skittles and a water before waiting for Chi to get her things, they met at the counter and M.A put her things up with Chi's.

"Together?"

"Yeah—."

"—no, hell no. You drawn, Morris!" Chi told the man behind the counter, he chuckled. "Fuck what she talking bout, give me my favs and a new lighter bro, I keep losing mine." M.A complained, pulling out her wallet.

He rung up everything and she paid for it, grabbing her bag. "Thanks but you ain't have to—."

"—come on." M.A insisted, her hair swinging as she glanced down into her bag while walking, and then she looked up to open the door. She held it for Chi before following the girl to her car, she watched as Chi got in before kneeling down into her passenger window.

"Where you headed?"

"Bro..."

"What nigga, answer the question." M.A demanded, Chi shook her head and chuckled. "Home, where I'm supposed to be headed on a cold Saturday afternoon?"

"Let me chill with you then."

"Why?"

"I'm bored, ain't got shit to do, man." M.A shrugged, Chi's face held a frown. "Oh we ain't that cool yet?"

"Who said we was cool at all?"

"Shit, I'm wearing ya' hoodie, I just paid for ya' shit, you do my homework from time to time, I'd say we associates." M.A shrugged, Chi sighed.

"You need to give me my shit back, and that's all we'll ever be, dickhead."

"Why the fuck you so hostile, big mouth motherfucker." M.A fired back, pulling at the door handle but it was locked. "My mouth ain't big, just my lips. Quit grabbing my handle like that before you break it."

"Let me in this bitch then, we need to talk about that new essay."

"Nigga do you ever do ya' work?" Chi asked, M.A shrugged and reached into the window and hit the lock, climbing into the car, she let the window up.

"Sometimes." She stated.

"Plus, you supposed to be my partner." She reminded Chi of the teachers pairing skills, Chi sighed. "What was it again?" She asked Chi.

"I have to write an essay about you, vice versa." She replied, M.A scoffed. "I don't see how that's gonna work. You can't authenticate me, I'm 1 of 1."

"That's not what that word means you dickhead." Chi laughed at the girl, she shrugged. "As long as you know what I meant, big mouth."