23

march 23rd
chi

"You better be on ya' work." Tae told me as I sat passenger side of her in her new Chevy impala. "Shut up." I replied while glancing out the window.

"Why you mad?"

"I ain't, I just was enjoying the peace before you mentioned school." I informed her getting a chuckle in return.

"You need to pass this SAT."

"I will."

"I know."

"Then why you buggin?"

"To sound somewhat influential... responsible? Whatever you wanna call it." She said and I glanced over.

"Maybe you shouldn't have smoked before we left." I told her.

"Girl please." She stated while I chuckled, watching as we pulled onto the school lot. "Shit, let's hope this is an easy day." I grumbled.

"Amen." Tae replied, pressing the button to shut off the car. I grabbed my bag and got out while she followed suit, hitting the locks. I led the way to the door and opened it for her, getting a smirk in return.

"Back to being my boyfriend?" She asked me, I chuckled.

"Yeah. It's your turn to be the girlfriend." I teased her. "You right, have a good day, Chicago."

"Aht, not here." I told her while grabbing her wrist. "Sorry baby." She teased me, I blushed at the name.

"You should call me that more often."

"Whenever you my girlfriend and not my boyfriend."she replied, I smacked my lips. "When have I ever been ya boyfriend?"

"Shit, now."

"Ima be ya' boyfriend when I switch up my sex and put this dick in ya' mouth, huh?"

"Philly niggas." She shook her head, I smacked my lips. "You sucking strap?"

"Nah, you is."

"I better not."

"Then I ain't ya boyfriend."

"Duh, you my girlfriend." She stated, I smacked my lips again. "Alright, T. I'll see you later." I told her, pecking her lips.

"Nobody wanna see that shit." Tae was about to glance up but I pulled her face back to me.

"Have a good day, mhm?" I asked, she nodded. "Mhm." I pecked her lips once more before making my way to class since I'd be late if I stood a little longer.

Classes were extremely stressful since our SAT was coming up in a few, it was important for me to stay active in the classroom because sometimes I tend to forget things. And I need at least a 26 to be able to say I passed.

Lunch time came around and I found myself in the library reading books as the time passed. I glanced back at the feeling of me being watched, seeing Tae make her way over to me.