18

February 17th
Tae's pov

I felt my heart jump out of my chest at the sight of Chi slugging into our study hall, she was dressed in a black Nike jumpsuit with her black crocs with a few random charms.

She yawned while sitting next to me, noticing the bags under her eyes and the limp in her walk, I poked my lip out.

"Poor baby." I cooed, she smacked her lips. "Stop it, boul."

"You were doing so good." I stated before mugging the taller girl. "My fault." She yawned again before finally looking at me.

"Who you all dressed up for?"

"I'm dressed up?" I asked, looking down at myself. I wore a white tee shirt, a pair of my striped adidas pants, and my red crocs. I additionally had on a red hoodie as well but I got hot and took it off.

"No, why you ain't send me ya' fit this morning, you do it every other morning." She complained, I mugged her. "Shut ya' ass up." I stated, she frowned.

"Why you being so mean and aggressive."

"I'm not, ya' questions just rubbing me the wrong way." I admitted. "My phone died, we lost power last night and I couldn't charge it til I got here."

"Just yall or everyone on the block?"

"I don't know Chi, quit asking me dumb shit."

"How is that dumb?"

"Because it is, how am I supposed to know?" I asked, sounding a bit to aggressive I guess.

"Yeah, ima leave you alone." She got up and went to the back, I smacked my lips.

Chi ignored me for at least a few more hours, but I caught her in the hall alone during our last period. I sped walked toward her before she could walk into class, and then I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, she pulled away before turning to see me.

"What?" She asked, I clenched my jaw. I pushed her against the wall of the restroom, grabbing her chin I forced her to look at me.

"I don't know what ya' problem is, but fix ya' fucking attitude. You ain't that damn mad, you ain't talked to me since 10 this morning, it's 1 now." I informed her, she frowned as well.

"I should smack the shit out you, move. You always wanna put ya' hands on me—."

"—you wouldn't dare."

"Push me like that again and we gone—." I interrupted her statement by pushing her back up against the wall, she grunted but before she could react, someone was coming into the bathroom.

"The fuck going on?" An associate of mine asked, a mug took over as she noticed Chi. "Go to class, yo." I replied, her eyes finally met me but she glanced over at Chi again.

"You fucking with dykes now? Especially this one." She mugged Chi, I could feel her rise from the wall which turned my attention to her. "Go to class, I got this." I mumbled to her, a frown on her face as well. Poor baby.