26

the next morning

My eyes popped open at the sound of a thud, I rolled over to see Tae crawling towards the bathroom in a hurry. I chuckled and rubbed my eyes, glancing around my room all the flashbacks from last night began to fill my head.

Just thinking about the shit made my head hurt, but it also turned me on. I threw the covers back to make sure I wasn't tripping, I was met with multiple stains in my sheets which made me smile.

I really did it. The sound of Tae gagging made me climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to see her hunched over the toilet. Her back, thighs, and ribcage were covered in bites and hickey's which made me smile.

"You want Tylenol or ibuprofen?"

She said nothing back, just glanced up at me so I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

She glanced away and her face flashed a bright red color so I smirked. "Why you acting so scared?"

No reply.

I sighed and turned the sink on to began my day. After I brushed my teeth and whatnot, I started a hot bath for Tae and sat her a few things out to choose from. I glanced back to see her rewiping her mouth since she'd just brushed her teeth.

"You got some words for me now or you still processing?" Tae didn't say anything, just gave me a look so I nodded. "Well I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I left the bathroom and went to my room, I grabbed the items that made our night spectacular and went and put them back in my closet but I put the strap somewhere I'd look again since I had to clean it.

I stripped the sheets from my bed and sat them by the door and then I went to my drawers to find an outfit for school, after that I slipped on my shirt and underwear from last night and made my way downstairs.

-

After my shower, I made my way back upstairs to see Tae still in the tub. "You gone keep ignoring me or what?" I asked her, kneeling down beside the tub.

"I'm not." She spoke, slightly hoarse. "What's ya problem then?" I asked, taking the towel and soap. I began to rub my hands together with the soap and towel between both, and then I took Tae's leg and started to scrub it for her.

"I don't need you to do that."

"Well you ain't doing it ya self." I reminded her, making sure I wash the back of her leg/knee as well. "My body hurt. I just wanna soak."

"So you ain't going to school?"

"Nah."

"You are—."

"—my clothes dirty."

"Ima get you some." I said back.

-

"Look at you.... You look like me." I smiled at Tae, she was dressed in a wife beater, one of my polo zip ups and a pair of my shorts.