10

Christmas Day
omniscient

iamtae wants to send you a message

Chi tapped the notification before reading the message.

iamtae
wyd

chifromthecradle
opening my presents 😊

iamtae
can i help you ?

chifromthecradle
only if you bring me a Twix

iamtae
i gotchu

seen at 3:46PM

Chi stood up and made her way into the kitchen where her dad was. "Pa... it's cool if my friend come over?"

"Friend? What?!" He acted shocked which made Chi chuckle. "This girl from school, she cool I guess. And I guess her family ain't doing nothing, so she wanted to come chill." She explained, her dad hummed.

"You sure this is just a friend?"

"Yeah... she a stud, pa." She chuckled, he shrugged. "I thought you liked girls, is a stud a substitute for a boy?"

"Man you drawn, she's my friend." Chi shook her head. "Mhm, ima have to meet her."

"Why you doing allat, you don't gotta meet her—."

"—yes I do, Chicago." He stated, she sighed. "Ight man."

10 minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. Chi got up and opened the door, M.A stood with a bag in her hand, her nose red and tender, and her eyes watery and bothersome.

"Shoes." Chi stated, taking the bag from the girl. She watched as M.A took off her shoes and then glanced up to see Chi already digging in the bag.

"You better get that Twix only." She stated, Chi chuckled and grabbed the Twix from the bag. "My old head wanna meet you." Chi shook her head, M.A glanced up.

"I look high?"

"You always look high."

"Here you go being sarcastic and shit—."

"—nah you don't like high, T." Chi chuckled, leading the girl to her father. "Tae this is my pops, pops this is Tae. Come on—."

"—let the girl speak herself."

"She has speech problems."

"You a bad liar yo, it's nice to meet you—."

"—old head—."

"—Hen. It's nice to meet you as well, young lady."

"You supposed to say boul." Chi told him, he chuckled as Tae shook her head. "You hate it too, hm?"

"With a passion."

"You drawn, come on, shorty." Chi insisted, leading the way up to her room. "I thought you said you was opening gifts."