25

April 7th

After the night at my crib, Chi definitely had gotten busier with that SAT shit. I hardly had even seen her at school, and this weekend. She told me other than studying, she's been shopping to get some shit that'll and I quote "spice up our sex life."

I told her I ain't for no whips and chains and shit, hell I'll do anal before that shit.

I shook my head at the thoughts before making my way into the store, going straight to the coolers to get a lemonade for my lemon head ass girlfriend.

Once I made my way to the counter, I was met with Qua standing at the register. She licked her lips before sighing, ringing the drink up.

"Give me a pack of loose leafs." I spoke first, she nodded and did so while adding it. "5.09$."

I handed her a 5 and searched my pockets for some change, fishing out a dime I gave it to her as well. "Watch ya' back, M." She said in more of a worried tone than a threatening one.

I ignored her and grabbed my shit before walking out of the store, getting in my car I started it and made my way to Chi's house.

Pulling up, I slipped out of the car and hit the locks before I made my way up to her door, knocking twice. She opened the door in a wife beater and a pair of plush shorts, making me smirk.

"You got ya' skin out?"

"Mhm." She hummed while letting me inside. I took off my shoes at the door and followed her upstairs. In her room, her ass had books everywhere so I already knew I wasn't getting not a lick of attention.

"Damn." I grumbled with annoyance which made Chi glance up. "What?"

"You in geek mode right now, I ain't getting no attention." I fussed, she chuckled. "Good, watch TV or something."

"I don't want to."

"Well."

"Where ya' pops?"

"He ain't here." She stated and I huffed. "When you finish up, let's go do something." I insisted.

"Like?"

"Party?"

"Last time I went to a party, I got cheated on in my damn face." She reminded me, I hummed. "Good news is, you got me."

"Ok but I still don't wanna hit up no party."

"Yes you do, ima show you what a real party like." I stated, she shook her head. "No, Tae."

"Please boo boo bear." I begged to her while poking my lip out, she chuckled. "No, Tae."

"Please, I'll owe you. Just go out with me, I'm tired of being home. And I'm tired of you being home. I'm tired of us both being home with nothing to do, let's have fun while we young Chi—."

"—alright!" She groaned, I smiled.

"Now let me read in peace."