Acknowledgement

First of all, thank you, thank you so much.

I'm so overwhelmed and at a loss of words right now.

It was been such a journey, so wholesome and it honestly feels as if I started writing about Inaaya and Ayansh just yesterday. Crazy how time flies!

When I thought of the plot in my mind, all I knew was how Rekindled was going to be. It was going to be about the main male character's redemption, the struggle, the conflicts and etc etc. I didn't know how was I going to write the pair's falling in love phase but I think, I'm pretty satisfied with it. There are so many parallels between lost and rekindled and it honestly has my heart.

Fun facts :

- Kartik and Ayansh never meant to have an angle in rekindled. Their angst came out of syllabus.

- I wanted to make Kartik and Alisha a couple but ended up making Kartik and Nikita a pair mistakenly. Yes, you heard it right, it happened by mistake, a genuine one and when I realised, it was too late so decided to go with the flow.

- Akira and Khushi especially weren't meant to be part of the story but here we are with the kid being obsessed with some random player.

- I know it might sound weird and unbelievable but trust me when I say that the thought of Inaaya and Ayansh's marriage never crossed my mind till y'all mentioned it. In my head, I just imagine them as being young adults forever who date and have their moments and enjoy life together.

- Gay or straight is one of the chapters that I couldn't wait to write since I started lost and it's my favourite in the story for the humour content.

- The most important one! Ayansh was never supposed to beat Durvesh Rai. As disappointing as it sounds, I never envisioned him to be that guy who would resort to violence but since y'all said so much, I had to give y'all. Thank you for accepting all shades of this silly little guy who has no personality except being insanely in love with Inaaya.

Questions :

- Favourite moment in Rekindled?

- Do you've any song that reminds you of Inayansh? Because I do have a song that will always remind me of them. It's apna bana le 🥀 “tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch laage” is so them coded.

- Is there anything you would like to change in the story? Feel free to share your thoughts for I'm curious.

I still have so much to say but I think I should stop boring y'all. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Bonus chapters? Most probably there will be but it will take a while. Few months maybe? Who knows.

Rekindled is honestly my favourite work of mine and I'm proud of it.

Meet me in April for I've something new planned too and I'm excited to share with y'all.

Follow me or keep this book in your library so that you don't miss any updates.

If you enjoyed my book, I'll be grateful if you could share it with your friends too. And if you want to read more works of mine then, try "Unraveling You" if you haven't or come back here in April for another story :)

You can even follow me on instagram (id : staynebulous) where I'll post little snippets of my works, spoilers, edits and updates before they're available on Wattpad.

Thank you guys once again for all the love and support and patience. Thank you for all the votes and comments and interactions. It means so much to me.

LOVE AND HEARTS TO EVERYONE. STAY BLESSED AND BE KIND.
❤️