¶ episode . 02 ¶

Felix pov:
After few minutes we reached our house. Our's and hyunjin's houses are Opposite. This place has only two mansion's. Which are Lee's and Han's. I saw our parents and hyunjin's parents talk to each other. Our families are childhood friends so yah that's how we meet. Anyways huijun and Jieun run towards our parents. Then I heard jisung Hyung yelling.

Jisung:
YAHH JIEUN I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN.

then minho Hyung said to jisung.

Minho:
U loud a** squirrel can't U speak low. U pig.

We saw jisung Hyung mouthing minho Hyung to stop talking. I turn my face right only to see hyunjin looking at me already. We were staring at each other few minutes until Jieun pulled me while saying.

Jieun:
Lix look at him. He is hitting me.

Minho:
Well your brother doesn't have any work so he is hitting you.

Jisung:
Did anyone even asked you anything who are you that talking in middle, mind your business.

Felix:
Hyung leave it, she came today itself don't spoil your mood today and hyung at least stop fighting today.

Minho:
Well seeing your brother make me angry can't help it.

Then ji said to me ignoring what Minho hyung said.

Jisung:
This idiot is taking that minho side by calling me squirrel.

Jieun:
But Oppa U used to love it when I call U squirrel right.

I saw jisung Hyung was looking sad while what Jieun said. I know about his and Minho hyung relationship. But don't know what happened they both broke up with each other. They were the best couple in our family I really miss them together. because of they broke up hyunjin broke up with me But Jieun and huijun doesn't know about our relationship but our families know everything that's why they kept on try to bring us back again............

Jisung pov:
We were kept on arguing then we heard mr Lee youngdae saying to our dad.

Mr. Lee:
Hey Kev why don't we have dinner at our restaurant huh. It has been ages we had seen our families together.

Kev:
Yes youngdae it's like five years right. Now that jieun and huijun is here. So w-

I interpret my dad and said.

Jisung:
Sorry to say this uncle Lee. We couldn't join you.

Then Mrs Lee youngji said.

Mrs Lee youngji:
Why Han. Do U hate us too.

Jisung:
Wait...what.....no aunty I wouldn't and can't hate U both. U are the most amazing and important people in my life I can't hate U guys.

Mrs Lee youngji:
Then please why don't U come please.

Aunty started to make puppy eyes which I never say no. Then I said.

Jisung:
Okay okay fine. U won aunty we will come........

Huijun pov
Finally jisung Hyung accept the invite. Infact it was my idea for this dinner. Everyone knows about my love for expect her, her brothers and mine. Her parents literally felt so happy about this. Am really thankful for them then I wishpered into mom ears.

Huijun:
Mumma I brought a dress for her. Can U invite her to our house please.

Huijun's mom:
Jun U came prepared right.

Huijun:
Why not mom this is the first time we both came at the same time to Korea.  This is the best day of my life mumma.

My dad who was listening to us questioned me.

Huijun's Dad:
Why do like her so much my son. I mean I know she is amazing but I want know. What's makes her so special?

I looked at her. She was talking to her brother Felix while hugging laughing while making fun of her brother jisung. While my brother's were looking at them with a small smile. Then I looked at my dad and asked him.

Huijun:
Dad can U say why do U love mom so much.

He nodded his head as no. Then I said.

Huijun:
That's called true love dad. We can't even say why do we love that person so much. that we want to protect them save them from everyone. That's is true love.

Huijun's Dad:
Am so proud of you my son. U gonna be world's best lover.

I smiled at him and said.

Huijun:
Thanks dad. Mom, dad I really really thankful for U being my parents. Thankyou for being supportive for my love. I love U both some much.

Huijun's parents:
We love U too son.

With that I hugged them both. Then my mom said.

Huijun's mom:
So let me inform to ara about this okay.

I smiled and nodded my head. Then mom called jieun's mom.

Huijun's mom:
Ara. Can U send jieun for few minutes to our house.

My mom signed with her eyes about mine and said.

Huijun's mom:
Mission huieun.

I don't understand what's that but her mom nodded her and Jieun to our side. As Soon as she came my mom hugged her tightly same goes for her.

Huijun's mom:
Your so beautiful jieun.

Jieun:
Oh no no aunty. You are so beautiful then, can you give me any tips, so I can be more beautiful like you.

Huijun's mom:
Hahaha you little, you haven't changed in years right.

She started to laugh Goshhhh she gonna be reason for my death.

Then my dad said.

Huijun's Dad:
So shall we all go in.

Jieun nodded her head. My dad called my brother's in as well with that  we all went inside my house and her parents went to they house with jisung hyung and Felix hyung................

Jieun pov:
Wow they house is beautiful. Then I said to aunty.

Jieun:
Wow aunty you still keep house very clean all the time.

Huijun's mom:
Thanks love. Anyways don't call me aunty from now on call me mom okay.

Jieun:
Mom?

Huijun's Dad:
Yes call her mom and me as dad. Will U do that for us.

Jieun:
Of course mom, dad.

Then huijun's mom said to her son.

Huijun's mom:
Jun-ah take her to your room we will there in a minute. 

Huijun:
Okay sure mom. Jieun come let's go.

I nodded my head.  Then mom and dad went to kitchen. Huijun was leading me to his room  suddenly we heard...............

So how was this ep. Was it good?
Anyways see U guys later.