¶ episode . 06 ¶

Felix pov
Food has arrived. We all started eating. Everyone are talking to each other. Expect me and hyunjin. Hyunjin was trying to talk to me. But it was no use. That's when waiter came in with milkshake.

We thought Jieun gonna jump with happiness but it was not what it happened. She was still talking to huijun they are in own world. The waiter said.

Waiter:
Sir milkshake as U order.

As uncle was gonna say. Ji cut him off and said.

Jisung:
Ohh here. I ordered it.

Huijun's dad:
But it's for-

Jisung:
Nah it's fine uncle. She doesn't need one. Sir bring it here.

Waiter nodded his head and gave that milk shake to jisung. He was enjoying the shake. Jieun saw it and didn't said anything again gone back to talk with huijun. Then Ji whisper to me.

Jisung:
What happened to her why is she not killing me now.

Felix:
Don't know hyung.

Jisung:
What did U both talk about.

Felix:
Hyung she got to know about our relationships.

Jisung hyung eyes widen and yelled.

Jisung:
WHAT.

everyone were looking at us even eun too then dad asked us.

Mr Han:
Boys what's the matter.

Jisung:
Um..ntg dad ever-everything is fine.

Mrs Han:
Are U sure.

Felix:
Yes mom. Everything is fine U know Ji is stupid and always yell without any reason leave it. U guys can start eating.

Ji was looking more like staring at me. I mouthed sorry to him we started to eat. Then huijun's and Jieun's phone got a notification at the same time...............

Huijun POV
We both looked each other and our eyes widen it's was about us. There was picture of me and Jieun at airport talking to each other then Jieun got a call. She looked at Id and looked at me then I looked at her id it's was mr James. I heard Mr James like Jieun so much.

But he can't she is mine. He like 25 to 26 years old he is. But I don't care. She signed and said.

Jieun:
Huijun~ah if U don't mind can U lift this call and say am not here.

I nodded and took her phone and lift it.

On call.

Mr James:
Hello Jieun.

Huijun:
Hello Mr James it's not Jieun its me huijun.

Mr James:
Wait why do U have her phone.

Huijun:
Mr James am her boyfriend. Of course boyfriend will have his girlfriend phone with him right.

Mr James:
No way. She can't have a boyfriend. She is mine just mine.

Huijun:
In your dreams. She is mine don't U dare call her again.

With that I cut the call she looked at me asked.

Jieun:
Do you really have to say that you are my boyfriend Jun.