§ EPISODE . 25 §

Next day
5 hours before party.
I felt lixie yelling at me.
Felix:
Jieun wake up, we only have 5 hours please.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him and again close my eyes and went to sleep.

Soon i woke up when Felix started to wake me up while shaking me mercilessly i sat up and looked at with and yelled at him.

Jieun:
WHAT THE HELL FELIX, I was having nice dream.

Then he yelled back at me.

Felix:
SHUT UP WE ONLY HAVE 5 HOURS, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME TO GET READY, look am already dressed only make up and hair please eun.

Soon my room door bust open reveals jisung, Minho oppa and hyunjin oppa.

Then they came towards my bed I went closer to ji and hugged his waist then he placed his hand on my head and said.

Jisung:
What's going on why are you both yelling at eachother like that.

Then Felix took a pillow and hit my head and said.

Felix:
Well this lazy pig here won't even help me with my makeup.

I glare at lix and said.

Jieun:
Yah u look beautiful why do u need make up in First place, even if you were a worm hyunjin oppa will love you no matter what. OUCHHH FELIX.

Lix again hit my head.

Felix:
What Felix huh, come help me, come on now.

With that he dragged me out of my bed, i was on the floor while Felix held my legs and started to drag me to his and hyunjin oppa room, i started to fake cry and was asking help from ji and others but no was helping me, i somehow managed and bite felix's hand. He quickly let go off my leg then he yelled.

Felix:
YOU DOG.

With that he started to tickle me while I was laughing so hard with me even Felix was laughing. Am happy I made my brother happy.

Huijun pov
Am in living room watching workers decorating Chan hyung house for today's party, while changbin hyung and chan hyung are with me, they partners are getting ready, then we heard my baby laugh loudly while saying Felix hyung to stop.

Chan:
Looks like both are enjoying a lot.

Changbin:
Yah anyway where is jisung and Minho hyung.

Chan:
Must be with them cox earlier I heard Felix and jieun were yelling at eachother, i think Jun u have to go up i don't think jieun is ready yet and please send Minho and hyunjin down, they said they have prepared something for jisung and Felix.

Huijun:
Sure hyung's I will

Changbin:
Okay go now

With that I went upstairs only to see my girl on the floor while Felix hyung was tickling her, as soon as they saw me they stopped, I went to my girl and picked her up in my arms she was shocked then I said.

Huijun:
Come on let's get you ready.

Felix:
Oiii what about my hairstyle and makeup.

Huijun:
After she get ready, am taking her to my room so that she can get ready, btw Minho hyung and hyunjin hyung chan hyung asked you to go down.

With that my hyung's left then jisung hyung took Felix hyung and left i went in with jieun in my arms and lock the door behind me after keeping her down i turn to see she was not there and was standing infront of mirror and combing her hair, i sat on my bed and signed heavily, she looked at me from mirror and came towards me and stand infront me, i quickly wrapped my legs around her and my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me which made us fall on my bed while she being on top of me. Then she kissed my head and asked me.