¶ episode . 10 ¶

Next morning
Felix pov:

We came to shopping. Jieun and hyunjin come more closer and am happy to see my sister and boyfriend getting along well. While we are walking. I saw jeongin and seungmin. Jieun hands were interwined with me. I think Ji saw them then he yelled.

Jisung:
INNIE SEUNGMIN HERE.

eun closed her ears and hit Ji arms. And said.

Jieun:
U squirrel face. Why do U have to yell like that. I wonder how minho Oppa is handling you. U loud ass squirrel.

He ignored her. We saw jeongin and seungmin coming towards our side. We saw tears in jeongin eyes. I started to get worried because he was always there with me when hyunjin broke up with me. I removed my hands from eun and went to jeongin and hugged him. As soon as I hug him he broke into tears. I pat his back trying to calm him down. I look my side at seungmin for information he said.

Seungmin:
These past few days onwards Chan hyung and innie were fighting so much.

Jisung:
But what's the reason they are happy with each other right.

Jeongin:
C-c-chan hyung w-wants t-to b-break up w-with m-me.

I broke the hug and looked at him with widened eyes and back at Ji. He had a same expression. Then I asked.

Felix:
W-why w-what's t-the reason.

Jeongin:
Do-dont k-know. But he is s-saying t-that m-my life i-is in d-danger. B-because of h-him

Then I heard minho Hyung saying on call.

Minho:
I want this mall for today. Expect workers here........I don't care.......and yah tell Chan and changbin to be here in next 20 minutes.

With that minho Hyung cut the call.
Then hyunjin said.

Hyunjin:
Come on guys let's go food court. I mean U guys go. Me, huijun and Jieun will join U guys soon.

I nodded my head and took jeongin with me followed by others...........

Hyunjin pov
Then Jieun said.

Jieun:
Is something wrong with them Oppa.

Hyunjin:
Ntg honey everything is fine. Why don't we all go for shopping. I need to buy some suits and all.

Huijun:
of course hyung come let's go.

~ few hours later ~
Hyunjin:
Guys we have to go. Minho hyung is calling us.

Huijun:
Jieun should I held you with something.

Jieun:
Nah am fine thanks Jun.

I saw huijun was blushing so bad. He looks so cute. With that we three left to food court. As soon as we gone to food court jisung came rushing towards us and said.

Jisung:
Eun we have to leave.

Jieun:
What why.

Jisung:
Dad called me and said he wants to make something important announcement.

Jieun:
Is everything alright Ji.

Jisung:
Yes. and Jin can U drop off Felix later. We both will leave now.

He didn't even gave me chance to say anything and took Jieun hands and left in a hurry. Me and huijun went near them I saw Chan and changbin hyung's there I said hi to them I saw Felix was sad I went to him I wrap my arms around him and pulled him into hug. And asked.

Hyunjin:
Love what wrong. Why are sad.

Felix:
Dad got a letter today and it's says. If Jieun and huijun we get together they gonna kill Jieun in a scary way. A-and.........

Huijun:
W-what is it h-hyung.

We saw huijun in tears. He really wanted to cry very badly. Minho hyung went to him and hug him tightly. He broke down into tears then Felix continue.

Felix:
He was was following her in new York. He said he will kill her.

With that Felix also started to cry then we heard huijun saying.

Huijun:
Hyung what should I do now. I-i- can't live without her. I-i- can't gi-give up o-on her h-hyung.

Minho:
Listen Jun. U no need to give up on her okay. We are here for you. We make sure no one gonna hurt her okay.

Huijun nodded his head again. Then Felix broke the hug and turn towards jeongin and said.

Jeongin:
Can U and seungmin stay at my place please.

Minho:
No we have decided until Jieun and huijun are here we gonna stay in our kids mansion. If U guys want U can stay at our mansion.

Hyunjin:
Okay U guys can go I will drop Felix.

That's when minho Hyung phone ring. He pick up the call. We can hear someone crying then Felix.

Felix:
W-why Ji is c-crying................

Minho pov:
My heart started to beat fast. My hands started to shake. The last time Ji cried like this was when we broke up. Chan hyung took my phone and kept in speaker. Then we heard Ji crying and ambulance sound too. I started to get more tense.

Jisung:
B-baby me and j-jieun got into a a-accident................

Omo jisung and Jieun got into accident?
What happened to them?
Lets see in next episode. So guys stay safe stay happy.