¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶

Minho pov:
Right now am standing infornt of my ex that's what everyone thinks which is really not true we just act like enemies . Han jisung. But sometimes that squirrel looking boy always gets on my nerves.
I said to that squirrel.

Minho:
U fucking squirrel don't U have any other work rather then irritate me huh.

Jisung:
Who the fuck U are calling squirrel do U bunny face cat huh.

Minho:
Are U deaf can't U hear me. U dumb squirrel.

Jisung:
I fucking kill U Lee minho.

Minho:
Do I look like I care nah. Now move. Unlike you I have many other works. Idiot.

I walked passed him. Then I heard his brother's voice Felix.

Felix:
Hyung come on hurry up we have to leave to airport. Did you forget Jieun gonna come today.

Jisung:
Fuck i forgot about that, come on hurry up.

With that they both left then I heard my brother's voice.

Hyunjin:
Hyung please don't tell me that you forgot about jun's arrival today.

Minho:
Nope i didn't, that idiot was messing with me again come let's leave.

With that me and hyunjin left to airport to pick up our little brother who is coming to Korea after years.

~few minutes later ~
Jisung pov:
Right now me and my brother standing near airport gates waiting for my sister to arrive. As we were waiting that stupid bunny face cat or should I say my ex alongside with his brother came too.

We both gave a looked at each other and rolled our eyes. And looked at the gates waiting for my sister.

Jisung:
Lixie U said she has arrived but where is she.

Felix:
Yes hyung she tex- oh well here she is.

We saw our sister smiling brightly while running towards us as soon as she came out. She came closer to me and jumped on me lucky Felix held us. I smiled at her said.

Jisung:
Woahh my baby how are you.

Jieun:
Am fine oppaaaaaaaaaaa.

She yelled in my ears and kissed my cheek. We both heard a fake cough we turn side and saw felix with pouty lips me and Jieun saw each other and smiled. She got down from me and jumped on Felix like kangaroo
I held them. She kissed his cheek and got down........

Huijun pov:
I saw my baby happily hugging her brother's. U guys must be wondering who. I like Jieun. Yea U guys has have heard it right Han Jieun. The one and only sister of Han jisung and Han Felix. I know my brother and hers don't have a good bonding. But anyone can stop me from loving her? No the answer is no.

I was smiling like a fool while looking at her. Suddenly I felt someone hitting me on head. I turn around to see my brother's looking at me with werid face. Then I asked them.

Huijun:
Hyungggg's why would you do that. Is this how you receive me.

Hyunjin:
Yes we will coz we are elders and you were looking like a creep while having that smile and the hell what are you dreaming off while standing idiot.

Huijun:
Am hurt so am going back to new York and never i never coming back again to Korea.

I started to pout about to leave they both hug me making me not to leave. Cox i know they love me too much then i smiled and said.