§ episode . 28 §

Felix pov

We saw it was yeri who was looking very upset then i said.

Felix:
What are you even talking.

Yeri:
I know you guys hate me and my sister, but me and aeri can't take it anymore today we gonna tell you a truth but please send jieun and huijun from here please.

Then jisung yelled which make huijun to cover her ears.

Jisung:
WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK WHAT TO DECIDE ABOUT MY SISTER.

Yeri:
Jisung I know you hate me but please trust me this last time please.

As again ji was going to yell Minho hyung placed his hand on his shoulder then said to hyunjin.

Minho:
Hyunjin you take them to they room.

Huijun:
Mmm hyung it's fine we will go, bye guys.

With that jieun took huijun and left, we made sure they both were not around, then aeri pushed Emma infront of us which made her fall down then aeri said.

Aeri:
Enough is enough Emma, it's was our mistake to accept you and your father in our little family because of you these lovely people hates us.

Jisung:
Now what kind of new drama you have started aeri tell us properly.

Yeri:
I'll tell you guys, infact me and aeri never really liked or loved hyunjin and Minho infact we both really love you guys being together, she and her father threatend us for hurting our boyfriends.

Minho:
Wait wait, that means you guys didn't really love us, but because of you guys we broke up with them.

Aeri:
Jisung do you remember a message was sent you, never leave Minho and trust him because he is going through a very rough time.

Jisung:
Yes i remember i thought it was one of his friends who sent me that message.

Aeri:
Well it was me who sent that message, and i was there where you both broke and saw you crying hardly on that rainy night.

Everyone were speechless then yeri countinued.

Yeri:
Well you guys must be remembered when Felix tried to kill himself.

Tbh I had no will to go on my journey as soon as hyunjin broke up with me, we nodded then yeri countinued.

Yeri:
At that moment i was the one who sent that message to everyone and so they can come and safe Felix, i kept calling hyunjin but he didn't lift the call, then i called jisung he was so depressed then the only person was Minho i immediately called Minho and informed about Felix that's how Felix was saved that night.

Everyone were just staring at them and Emma, then hyunjin asked them.

Hyunjin:
If you hated it then why did you guys even do that.

Aeri:
This monster's kidnap yeri's boyfriend who is beomseok's my boyfriend's little brother, we had no choice to play along with him, but these past few days there behaviour has been extremely worst, her obsession is that extreme that she killed people for that.

My heart stopped for a sec after her saying the word killing, i felt hyunjin holding my hand, then yeri said with a sad voice.

Yeri:
We know who killed mr and mrs han.

I felt a lump in my throat after hearing that, then we heard a voice which made us freeze in our places.

Jisung pov
Jieun:
W-what d-did y-you just s-say. M-my e-eomma and a-appa no m-more.