¶ episode . 12 ¶

At hospital
Jisung pov
They took her to operation theatre. Soon Mom and dad came with Mr Lee and Mrs Lee. Mom saw me and hugged me tightly while crying.

Mom:
W-what happened. How all did this happen.

Jisung:
Don't know mom. Suddenly she yelled my name and hugged then a car hit us with full speed. Luckily yoongi hyung and jimin hyung were passing through the same road and helped us.

After I said that I saw at the entrance was hyunjin Carry fainted Felix in his arms running towards a doctor was present there. I yelled Felix name rushed towards them. And asked hyunjin.

Jisung:
What h-happend to him.

Hyunjin:
Ntg hyung he just fainted with all the news U don't get stressed am here for him.

I nodded my head. Hyunjin took Felix inside the hospital. I went towards my parents and Lee's I stand beside operation theatre and lean my head against the wall. Then I heard minho's voice.

Minho:
Baby.

I lift my head and turn to my left and saw minho with worried face as soon as I saw him tears started to flow down my face. He came towards me hugged me tightly I hugged him back then i buried my face in his chest while sobbing hard I said between my hiccups.

Jisung:
I-its h-has to be m-me. Not her. I-its all m-my mistake. I-i- would h-have been careful.

Minho:
No baby it's no one fault. Don't blame yourself okay.

Jisung:
Yah were is hui-

~slap~

Huijun pov
As minho Hyung was comforting Ji Hyung. I heard footsteps behind me and saw the people who made us be in this place. Yes it was Emma and her Family.

My blood was boiling Emma came beside me and kept her hand on my shoulder. And said with a fake sad voice but the name is said made me more angry.

Emma:
Jun-

Slap that's what I did when she said that name. I pushed her against the wall near by and grabbed her by neck and said.

Huijun:
The only person who has right to call me Jun is my love who is in operation theatre right now fighting for her life which is because of you.

.......?:
What.

I turn to see Felix hyung and hyunjin hyung with shocked face then my mom said.

Huijun's mom:
What do U mean baby.

Huijun:
What the fuck U are seeing me. Answer them bloody question U fucking Bastered.

I said while looking at her father who was looking pale then Minho hyung shouted.

Minho:
WHAT THE FUCK MY BROTHER IS SAYING MR LIM.

Mr lim:
I-its t-true.

Jisung hyung went to him and grabbed his collar while crying and yelling.

Jisung:
WHY THE FUCK U ARE INCLUDING MY SISTER IN OUR SHIT HUH. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING. WHY THE FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER IS BEHIND HER HUH. AM TELLING YOU HUIJUN IS HER BOYFRIEND AND FUTURE HUSBAND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY SISTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL THE REAL JISUNG DO U UNDERSTAND.

With that minho Hyung went near Ji Hyung and calm him down.

12 at midnight.
Felix pov
Since from evening we are here. Dr Kim haven't said anything yet he inside the operation theatre. treatment was going on since from evening. We forced our parents to leave. I kept my head on hyunjin's shoulder. Same goes for Ji and minho. Huijun was just standing and looking at the wall.

Chan hyung and others went to change. Ji haven't changed his shirt. I was looking at his shirt which has my sister's blood suddenly I said.

Felix:
Ji......

He looked at me then I continued.

Felix:
U know for whom this accident was.

Jisung:
For me and minho.

I nodded my head as no.

Felix:
It's for you and me. In her place we have to be.

Hyunjin made me look at him and asked.

Hyunjin:
What are U saying baby.

Felix:
This accident wasn't even a big thing this was not the plan of them. They planned to make me and Ji scared. There never mean to send us to hospital. Emma took this chance and try to kill Jieun. Cox she know how much she care for us that she can keep her life on the line. It was my mistake to force her to shopping when she doesn't want to go out. Why did I force her. Baby am I bad brother.

Hyunjin:
Love. U are a amazing brother. She loves U both. Both of you done a great job as brother's okay never Doubt yourself about her. U guys are amazing.

With that he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed very badly which result was hiccups...........

Huijun pov:
While Felix hyung was crying my tears automatically started to flow down from my eyes. Suddenly operation theatre doors open. Mr Kim walk out a huge smile. I really hope it a good news. I quickly went to him soon others join me then Dr Kim said.

Dr Kim:
First I want to know who is huijun.

Huijun:
I-its me is everything alright.

Dr Kim:
Are you her boyfriend.

Before I could answer him Ji Hyung said.

Jisung:
Yes and future husband.

Then Dr Kim said while looking at me with big smile.

Dr Kim:
Well your girlfriend or more like wife is very strong.

Minho:
What do U mean Dr Kim.

Dr Kim:
I mean to say is Jieun is very a strong girl. For this was the first experience to see a 20 years old girl being this strong and that too after having a big accident. Usually this type of case people would be gone to coma or forget everything. But Your Jieun was being so strong the whole operation. I think that's because of her love for you huijun.
She was kept whispering your name.

Minho:
That's good Dr Kim. So when she gets up.

Dr Kim:
About that. In 24 hours she will be up. Lets pray everything will be alright.

Hyunjin:
What do u mean doctor.

Dr Kim:
She might be strong with whole process but mentally we don't know. Was she used to be depressed or anything.

Felix:
No no doctor my sister is and happy kid and always be happy. After all she is my sister.

Jisung:
Don't forget am here too. She is my sister too.

Felix:
No she is mine sunshine.

Jisung:
No she is my squirrel.

Minho hyung and hyunjin hyung came to me and said.

Hyunjin:
Jun~ah please do something before they fight.

Huijun:
I got this hyung.

I winked at them and went near the brother who were fight for my girl. Btw way Dr Kim left while Han brother's were fight. Then I said.

Huijun:
She is not your, nor yours Felix hyung. She is my girl so back up boys.

Jisung:
Woah wasn't U crying like a kid saying that U can't live without her anymore.

Huijun:
Oh...oh.. I see where this is going. Then wasn't U were crying like a baby saying that it's was your fault.

Jisung:
U br-

...........?:
What's going on here guys..............