¶ episode . 17 ¶

Jieun pov:
I woke up from my beautiful sleep because of my phone ringing, I turn around and saw my half body on Lix and other was on Ji, I took my ringing phone only to see my boyfriend was calling me. I left the call and answer still laying on them.

On call.

My baby:
Hey baby.

My baby girl:
Hey love, how are you.

My baby:
Am fine what are U doing.

My baby girl:
Ntg just woke up I think your brother's and mine are having fun with there friends.

My baby:
Oh Chan hyung and others came.

My baby girl:
Yah they are here and I miss you so much.

My baby:
Me too anyway where are you.

My baby girl:
In hall look like they were watching tv.

My baby:
We're what are they doing now.

My baby girl:
Everyone are sleeping.
That's why I can talk openly now.

My baby:
Is that so.

My baby girl:
.............

My baby:
Baby U okay.

My baby girl:
*Sniff* i-i- miss you so much.

My baby:
Love don't cry I will be in one week.

My baby girl:
R-really.

My baby:
Yes...........

Like that we kept on talking.............

Jisung pov
She didn't knew we were awake all the time, we were just acting as we are sleeping. She gone out to talk with huijun, everyone sat properly my hand was on my chest then I said.

Jisung:
That was so close.

Felix:
Yep luckily huijun has texted hyunjin about him calling her.

Jisung:
Tru-

Jieun:
BBAMAAAAAAAAA.

we heard her voice me and Lix got up in a hurry and went out to see bbama was unconscious in Jieun's arms she was crying, bbama is our lovely dog. Others also followed us,  me and Lix went near her and took bbama into my arms. After i took bbama into my arms Felix hugged Jieun who was crying, she really loves bbama so much.

Hyunjin pov

Felix was in my arms and jisung was minho Hyung's arms with bbama. Everything happened so fast and glass pieces scattered around, our eyes were closed. We heard Jungkook hyung voice we open our eyes and saw Jieun was on the floor and while hiding her face her arms and fingers are covered in blood. With the help of Jungkook hyung Jieun got up. Felix left me and went near them.

Felix:
Why do U always keep your life on risk huh.

Jisung:
Hey hey can U hear us why are U closing your eyes Jieun.

Jisung went near them and tapped Jieun cheeks Jungkook hyung moved so that jisung could hold her. She was opening and closing her eyes, jisung Started to get panic same goes for Felix too.

Felix:
Baby please tell us what's wrong.

Jisung:
Yes baby say something why are being quiet minho Hyung should we take her to hospital.

Jieun:
J-ji a-am f-fine don't worry.

Felix:
U sure, Ji we have take her.

Jieun:
G-guys a-am f-fine. S-stop worrying about me.

As she was about to walk inside jisung lift her up, we thought she will protest against it up her head fallen on jisung shoulder Felix started to shake while crying badly, minho Hyung quickly took Jieun inside to Ji's room and we followed him, innie and seungmin helped jisung to walk, we soon reached jisung's room minho Hyung placed Jieun on the bed felix left my side and went and sat next to Jieun same goes for jisung he sat another side of her. We heard Chan saying.

Chan:
I think it's better to call Mr Kim, changbin U go and check the footage outside and minho it's better we go and bring Mr Kim.

Minho:
U are right hyung, and hyunjin U stay here, boys please take care of jisung.

Jeongin:
Hyung don't worry about them we take care of them, hyunjin hyung U go with changbin hyung okay, me and seungmin are here to tak-.

Felix:
Will she be alright? baby nothing gonna happen to her right, i-i- won't loose her r-right.

Felix looked at me with tears in his eyes, I got down on his level and hugged him. And pat his back, he calm down. Then I got up we left boys left the room, leaving youngers with Jieun.......................

Minho pov
Chan:
I don't understand who is trying to hurt her.

Minho:
Me too I don't understand anything.

Hyunjin:
But she doesn't have any enemies too.

Changbin:
That's what we are so confused.

Hyunjin:
Finally I thought Felix would be happy. And should we tell this to huijun.

Minho:
No no he already so stressed about his exams, i made a promise with Jieun not to say anything to huijun of something happens to her.

Changbin:
Wait what does that mean.

Minho:
She made a promise to me few days ago, that if she something happens to her we should not tell to huijun anything.

Chan:
U guys understand mean by that.

Hyunjin:
What do U mean hyung.

Changbin:
Wait yes I got it.

Minho:
What are U guys talking guys.

Chan:
Damn, min we mean to say that Jieun already knew that this gonna happen.

My eyes widened...............

So yah guys after many days so this is the update,

Believe in yourself and never give up on yourself because movement is yet come in your life, see U guys later...........................