§ EPISODE . 26 §

Jieun pov
Jieun:
Innie and Minnie oppa let's go outside.

Jeongin:
Sure let's g-

Seungmin:
Uhh no no no you guys are not going anywhere.

jieun:
Ughh whyyy.

Seungmin:
Eun you have to be here, and we didn't took permission too okay.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, which i regret it a lot, he is here my biggest nightmare here at my brother's function, i started to shake without me knowing, sweat started to form on my forehead seungmin oppa saw me and said.

seungmin:
hey eun is everything alright ?what's wrong.

jieun:
o-o-oppa i have to go i-i h-ave to.

with that i rushed inside, while running i was keep getting bumping into people who were our guest. i was not looking where i was going, suddenly i bumped into someone it was none other than huijun. he quckliy hugged me and patted my back and wisper in my ear.

huijun:
love what's wrong why are you running like that. is everything ok.

i couldnt form words because thats how scared i am right now, i thought i never gonna see him in my life but why he is here, i hugged huijun back cuz i really need this hug, i want to hide i dont want him to find me out. i didnt even know how tears started to flow down my face, he started to pat my back to calm me down which kinda work. Then he said.

Huijun:
Please love calm down, look whatever is distributing you am here with you okay.

I broke the hug and nodded my head, again huijun said.

Huijun:
Now come on we have to start the party right.

I smiled and nodded then me and huijun got on to the stage then huijun took a mic and said.

Huijun:
Attention ladies and gentlemen.

Everyone looked at us then I took another mic and said.

Jieun:
Thank you everyone for attending this party, so huijun why did we even organised this party.

Huijun:
Well, why don't we let those two couples on to the stage.

Jieun:
So let's welcome Lee Minho and han jisung.

Huijun:
Along with lee hyunjin and han yongbok.

everyone started to clap as minsung and hyunlix came on to the stage. Sungie oppa and lixie came beside me as Minho oppa and hyunjin oppa went and stood beside huijun then lixie oppa said as i wrapped my around my lovely oppa's waist.

Felix:
As you guys know this little girl here is the one and only Princess of han family.

Hyunjin:
And handsome young man here is the little prince of lee family today for the first time they came infront of everyone. So Today we all gathered here for the occasion of.

Felix:
My elder brother han jisung.

Hyunjin:
And my elder brother lee Minho are going to get married next month.

Felix:
And engagement is on coming next week.

Hyunjin:
So we heartily welcome you all to attend upcoming engagement party from lee's and han's family.

After they completed everyone started to claps then Minho oppa said.

Minho:
So without wasting any time let's start the party.

With music has started and everyone started to dance. Me along with siblings got down the stage but i observed one thing sungie oppa has been very quite the whole time is everything okay with him tho...........