¶ episode . 11 ¶

Jieun pov

Right now we are in car I looked at Ji he looked so stressed. I kept my hand on his shoulder and said.

Jieun:
Ji everything alright. Why are U so stressed huh.

Jisung:
Ntg baby ever-

While Ji was saying I looked at his side and saw a car was coming up on us with full speed then I yelled.

Jieun:
JI WATCH OUT.

I quickly removed my seat belt got up from my seat and hug Ji so that he doesn't get hurt. As soon as I hug him the car hit us. That's was last thing I saw after that everything became black............

Jisung pov
For a second I didn't understand anything. Luckily I didn't get hurt. I felt Jieun head on shoulder and she was bleeding my shirt which was white now turn into red from her blood. I started to get panic. I said with my Shakey voice.

Jisung:
Eun......baby wake up.......i-its n-ot the t-time to p-play.

I slightly tap her cheek in hope that she will wake up but no. people started to gather around. Suddenly I heard Yoongi hyung and jimin hyung voice.

Jimin:
Hyung don't U think we sa- HYUNG ITS JISUNG AND JIEUN COME ON HURRY UP CALL THE AMBULANCE.

jimin hyung came to my side and open the car door as soon as he opened the door Jieun head fall off my shoulders jimin hyung quickly held her head. His hands are full of her blood. Tears rolled down my eyes.

In few minutes ambulance arrived. jimin hyung helped me to get Jieun out kept her on ambulance bed and took her inside the ambulance then yoongi hyung said.

Yoongi:
Ji don't get panic and call minho and others. I will call your parents okay. Jimin U go with him.

Jimin:
Okay hyung U be safe.

With the me and Jimin hyung sat inside the ambulance and it started. Then I took out my phone with shakey hands and dial minho's number. Soon he lift the call. I said with a stuttering.

Jisung:
B-baby me and j-jieun got into a a-acci-

I couldn't complete my sentence. Jimin hyung took my phone and said.

Jimin:
Minho oh Chan, it's me jimin. Jisung and Jieun got into accident. Jisung is fine but Jieun is not.............we don't know. right now we are going to Seoul city hospital.........yah i will take care of him.........yes U guys hurry up okay........

With that jimin hyung cut the call and kept my phone with him. And kept his hand on my shoulder and said.

Jimin:
Ji don't worry everything will be fine. She is strong girl. She will make this out have trust on her.

I nodded my head again Jimin hyung said.

Jimin:
Come here little boy.

With that jimin hyung opened his arms for me to hug him. I didn't waste time and hugged him while buried my face in his neck and started to sob his was patting my back....................

Felix pov:
After we heard what jimin hyung said everything went quite suddenly we heard changbin hyung voice.

Changbin:
Huijun wait don't go anywhere U are not in right mind.

We saw huijun was struggling to get away from changbin hyung grip. Then he said between his sobs.

Huijun:
M-my b-baby.........s-she.........

He couldn't complete his sentence as he fell into changbin hyung arms while crying hardly. My world started to spin, my legs gave up on me, everything around me feels so werid I heard my name calling, I fell into a arms I saw hyunjin's scared face before I close my eyes and every went black. I can't hear anything..............