¶ episode . 09 ¶

At evening in kids mansion

Han jisung pov:

Jisung:
Minho stop it tickles.

Minho:
But am just showing you how much I love you.

Jisung:
I know how much U love me. No need to prove it baby.

Minho:
Anyways thanks to your sister. Aeri is not disturbing me now.

I got worried and sit straight and face minho and said.

Jisung:
What if she planning something big which effects us and our brothers and sister relationship min.

Minho:
Love stop worrying about everything. we got time to spend time with each other after long time. Just enj- not anymore.

We heard yelling and all. We saw Jieun chasing hyunjin. From they back we saw huijun and Felix coming in while talking they looked at us came closer to us. We saw Jieun was still chasing hyunjin. I looked at Felix and said.

Jisung:
Since from when Jieun and hyunjin became so close.

Felix:
about this Monkeys they become closer once they got to know about they are BTS army.

Minho:
Then why is she chasing him.

Huijun:
Oh while eating dessert Felix hyung saved a chocolate piece for eun but hyunjin hyung took it. So yah that's the thing.

Then we heard hyunjin saying while breathing heavily.

Hyunjin:
Okay.....okay....stop........ I will get U more.......okay I will get tons of the chocolate cake okay.......

Jieun:
U better Oppa. Okay and did U heard suga has released a new song.

Hyunjin:
Yah I did it was amazing.

Jieun:
After all he is our rap king tho.

Hyunjin:
True. But I want to see his face.

Jieun:
Me too am so excited to see him how does he looks. He must be so handsome.

Hyunjin:
Yahhh........

They both were in they dreams. I looked at huijun he had a jealousy face. Then he wishpered to us.

Huijun:
Woahh am getting jealous. How can she talk about other man infornt of me. Am handsome tho.

Felix:
Aww U look so cute when U get jealous. Anyway U must know about her.

Huijun:
Yah I know so am not much angry anymore.

Then Jieun came running towards me and hug me I hug her back. And kissed her forehead that's when our families came in. Huijun and eun run towards our mothers and hugged them...............

Jieun pov
Jieun:
Eomma I missed you.

Mrs Han:
I missed you to baby. How was your day.

Jieun:
I was wonderful and look huijun gave this beautiful necklace.