¶ episode . 03 ¶

Huijun's pov
We heard.
...........:
Meow......meow.......

Jieun looked down only to see Dori near her leg. He was rubbing himself on her leg. Jieun got down to pick him up and Dori let her do.

Jieun:
Woahhh doriiii I missed you, how are you.

After she said that she gave kiss his forehead and Dori lick her chin. Am really shocked he doesn't even let me or hyunjin hyung touch him expect Minho hyung himself touch him. After all dori loves jieun a lot out of nowhere minho Hyung came in and said.

Minho:
Is really dori letting her to touch him

Jieun:
Yah wae oppa, dori love me more then you sorry that's the fact 

Minho:
You are just like your brother right you little brat.

Jieun:
Yah, well you can hate me and you love
me more right oppa.

Minho:
Well you are right no one can really hate you do they.

With that Minho hyung started to pinch my baby cheeks I was getting jealous then i fake cough which they both look at me when she looked at me i was stunned to speak If I had a chance I literally lift her and kiss her till she forgot who is she. Goshhhh........then minho Hyung said.

Minho:
Okay now you both go, I see you guys around, jieun say your brother not to get in my nerves.

Jieun:
Yah And U sure Oppa U hate Ji. U both speak samething and do same work.

Minho hyung looked suprise at her. He cleared voice and said.

Minho:
I-i- ha-hate h-him.

Jieun:
Yah sure and I hate dori.

She kept Dori down but he doesn't want to leave her then I said.

Huijun:
Let him be with you he likes U. Hyung we are going to my room.

Minho hyung just stood they. I took her hand which was free and took her to my room.

Few minutes later.

Jieun pov:
Jieun:
Wow huijun U are amazing. Your drawing skills are amazing.

Huijun:
Yah I got it from hyunjin hyung after all.

Jieun:
Yah that's true.

Huijun's mom:
Jieun your mother called me. She told U to go home. By the way huijun have U gave her the dress which I brought.

I looked at huijun he said no. Then mom left the room and came back with a black box which is this 👇

 Then mom left the room and came back with a black box which is this 👇

Jieun:
What is this mom.

Huijun's mom:
Open and see for yourself.

I opened the box my jaw dropped.

The dress and shoes are so pretty

The dress and shoes are so pretty. Then mom said.

Huijun's mom:
I thought to buy U heels but thought again why to make you uncomfortable so yah shoes look good on this.

Jieun:
Mom this is beautiful. Thank U so much.

I hugged her she hug me back.

Huijun's mom:
Don't say thanks to me love. U and your brother's are like my son's and daughter. So think this as a gift from your mom.

I hugged her again. She is so kind. Just like my mom. It's my time to leave. Then I said.

Jieun:
Okay mom. I have to leave now see U in evening.

Huijun's mom:
Okay love. Jun drop her near her home go.

Huijun:
Okay. Jieun come let's go.

I nodded my head. With that me and huijun left his room and went downstairs to see uncle, Minho Oppa and hyunjin Oppa watching tv. Then huijun said.

Huijun:
Dad hyungs Jieun is leaving.

They got up and dad came towards me and said.

Huijun's dad:
See U and your brother's at evening.

Jieun:
Sure dad see U at evening...........

Minho POV.

After talking to dad. She turn to me and hyunjin. Then she said.

Jieun:
Minho Oppa I want a help will you do it me.

I nodded my head. Then she continue.

Jieun:
Oppa please don't hate on Ji. I know he annoying sometimes but trust me and you too know he is a good guy. I don't know what happened to my brothers. Mainly with Felix he became way too quiet he is not the Felix I know. And don't start about Ji. That boy literally changed opposite to his personality. He scared some boys in our class once when he visited me. Because of him my class students doesn't even sit with me. I know you don't really hate him please Oppa help me I can't see my brother's like this. Please help me.

How can I say to her that because of us jisung  and felix had changed. She looked very sad. Then I said.

Minho:
I'll try for you Jieun. First the first time U came to Christmas here. I make sure this Christmas amazing okay. Little girl U are younger then us and talk like an a adult. Ok now U go we will talk about this later ok.

She nodded her head and left with huijun.................

So will Jisung and minho work things out between them? Want to know about them wait for it.
Stay safe and happy.....