§ EPISODE . 27 §

Jieun pov.
I suddenly felt huijun bitting me on neck. I tried to stop him but he was going on deep, I saw my brother's was not watching us I tried to push huijun away but he was strong , what's wrong with him. I was again trying to push him away he stopped what he was doing and quickly turn me to face and pulled me into deep kiss, after few minutes into kiss I was out of breathe finally Minho oppa and hyunjin oppa came to help me.

And pulled huijun off me then held him back, he looked into my eyes, his eyes were so red then minho oppa said.

Minho:
Chan hyung we will take huijun and jieun to our room you guys manage here.

Others nodded their heads with that we six left to minho and jisung Oppa room, as soon as we got into the room huijun pulled me again into a kiss again others were trying to separate us but huijun is very strong that's when I took matter into my hands, I some how placed my hands on huijun's head and pulled it back which was successful he looked in to my eyes then I said.

Jieun:
Jun you listen to me calm down, please come back to your senses and see what are you doing.

Then hyunjin oppa said.

Hyunjin:
Hung do you think someone Mixed something in his drink, coz the smell we are getting from him is kinda familiar to me.

Minho:
Yes you are right jin, jisu-

Before minho oppa complete his sentence huijun pushed minho oppa and hyunjin oppa then he took my arm and pulled me closer to him and pushed me on bed and turn towards then and said.

Huijun:
Everyone get out and stop that function down there.

Jisung:
What the fuck is wrong with you jun come back to your senses.

Huijun:
Shut the fuck up and leave this ROOM.

he yelled at them i sat up on bed, I am worried for him what's wrong with him, oppa's didn't move an inch then he pushed everyone out off the room and closed the room then turn around and looked at me and said.

Huijun:
Sorry baby I don't know what am doing, don't hate me.

I was scared of him right now tears formed in my eyes, I was going back he was coming closer to bed, soon he got on top of the bed and he got the grip on my leg and pulled me under him, I hear other's voice behind the door begging huijun to open, he didn't care what they were saying, he was looking into my eyes and said.

Huijun:
Why are you scared baby, its me your baby huijun don't cry.

Jieun:
Jun what's wrong with you why are you behaving like this, please come back to your sense, am scared of you.

As soon as I said that he got up from me and get out if the bed then walk towards to door and opened it..............

Jisung pov
Slowly door opens we saw jieun on bed and huijun at the door fame my sister has tears in her eyes, as I was going to slap huijun my sister walks towards us and stand in front of huijun while defending him and says.

Jieun:
Oppa please don't get angry on him. Its not his fault.

Jisung:
If its not his fault why are you crying.

Jieun:
O..oppa p...please s..stop.

Jisung:
Do you even realize what are you even doing, are you really going to defend him ji.

Jieun:
Ye.....yes.....yes am going to defend him.

Jisung:
Why? ANSWER ME HAN JIEUN.

I yelled which made her flinch, Felix and minho hyung held me then felix said following minho hyung.

Felix:
Ji relax, don't yell at her please did you forget she is still sensitive for loud voices.

Minho:
Yes love, be calm and talk to her, don't yell at them.

Jisung:
Okay fine, now answer me Han jieun why are you defending him, and why are you crying.

Jieun:
O..oppa p...please d..don't get a...angry .

Jisung:
I said answer to my question.

Jieun:
I love him oppa, something is not right and its not his fault please understand him, he is not in his sense right now.

We saw huijun back hugging her and hid his face in her neck and pressed himself hard against her I was looking at them, suddenly jeongin comes towards us and said.

Jeongin:
Hyungs hurry up and come down quickly.

Felix:
Why what's wrong, party is still going on right.

Jeongin:
No party has stopped Chan hyung and changbin hyung send our guest off now please hurry up.

We all looked at each other i looked huijun and eun and said.

Jisung:
Is he okay to come down.

Then jieun asked him.

Jieun:
Love are you okay to come down.

He nodded his head but didn't let go of her, we nodded our heads and went down only to see mr cho family with three girl who were awfully familiar to us, huijun haven't let go of jieun still.

Minho:
What's going on here.

Mr cho:
Sorry for the trouble Mr lee, looks like my son's girlfriend family is making trouble here sorry for the disturbance.

Jisung:
Who let you three here again, can't you let my family have a happy moments huh, always.

We heard huijun mumbling something then jieun asked him.

Jieun:
Love what, we didn't get you.

He was still hid his face in her neck and pointed to Emma, yes those annoying sister and said.

Huijun:
that girl mixed something in my drink and try to take advantage of me luckily seungmin hyung came and save me so that I could fine my baby again.

As he said her he hugged her tightly and kissed her neck, we all looked at seungmin who was silent.

Seungmin:
What he said is right, i could tell you guys but he was crying not to tell you guys, so i stayed silent am sorry guys.

We heard a sob and it was jieun she quickly hugged huijun and cried a lot, and said.

Jieun:
A-am s-sorry b-baby i-i c-couldnt t-take c-care o-of y-you, p-please f-forgive m-me.

We saw huijun lifted his head and kissed jieun's forehead with he eyes closed and said.

Huijun:
My baby can never be wrong, infact it's me who was behaving very bad with you, so will you forgive me.

....?:
Well it's not you too, it's this girl here has to be the one who should apologise to you both right.

We saw......................

Well hello guys, after a very long time I think, well here your update. Sorry for being late,

Remember loves start's from loving yourself
I purple you 💜