¶ episode . 13 ¶

Chan pov
Me and innie took dress for Minho and others. Then left to pick up changbin and seungmin. After few minutes we came near changbin house and saw the couple looking different side. I looked at innie he looked at me. Then he said.

Jeongin:
Baby what's wrong with them.

Chan:
Don't know love let's go and check it out.

He nodded his head and I drove and stopped infornt of them. Seungmin came near innie side and open the door and said.

Seungmin:
Innie U are sitting with me. And I don't care about this pig. Let him on top of this car.

After hearing this me and innie Started to laugh I looked at them they were glaring at us. I stopped innie from laughing he stopped laughing. Then he said.

Jeongin:
But what's wrong with U guys.
You both were good.

Seungmin:
Yes we were while before we were getting ready to hospital I made some food for Felix and others Cox I know no one has eaten anything. So I said to take care of it.........but this monster ate everything. With leaving nothing behind.

Changbin:
It's your fault to make the dish so tasty. And I don't regret it U know what i don't talk to you as well. Go to hell.

With changbin pushed innie a little and open the passenger door and sat after the he lock the door. Seungmin and innie sat down at the back. Then seungmin said.

Seungmin:
U little Bastered U have guts to say that me. Am also not gonna talk to you.

I signed and started to car. It's gonna be a long drive.

Few minutes later

After few minutes we reached to hospital and went straight to operation theatre. As we got there we saw huijun and jisung were arguing then said.

Chan:
What's going on here guys.

As I said that those 5 guys looks at us. We went towards them then Felix said.

Felix:
Nothing hyung they are fighting for a stupid reason. And innie do U get my dress.

Innie:
Yes I did and your too jisung Hyung.

Jisung:
Thanks innie and about Jieun dress.

Seungmin:
Umm no we haven't got anything. Anyway what the situation guys.

Felix:
She is out of danger and everything is fine.

Chan:
That's good. So what are U guys gonna stay here or go home.

Minho:
Nope we booked a room in This hospital top floor. Luckily Jin hyung's brother was the one who treated her. So Jin hyung book a room which is in the top floor. For now they keep Jieun in ICU for observation for 24 hours. Till that time we will stay there.

Changbin:
Then what are U waiting for. Come on let's go. I ordered the food for you guys.

Seungmin:
Oh U know how to order too. I only thought U know how to eat rather then leaving for anyone.

Changbin:
Oh please didn't U said U doesn't wanna talk to me. Then why the hell U are doing now. U know what I just shut it.............

Huijun POV
These guys always fight and get along so fast. As there were speaking a nurse came to us and said.

Nurse:
Who is Han Jieun family?

Jisung hyung raised his hand then nurse said.

Nurse:
Here take this and go down to pharmacy and get this medication for her.

With that nurse left then minho Hyung said.

Minho:
U stay here I will go and get it.

With that minho Hyung left to bring medicine. Then hyunjin hyung said.

Hyunjin:
Okay guys let's go to room. Jun~ah do U wanna stay here or come with us.

Huijun:
Nah hyung am fine here. And they gonna shift her to a private ICU.
(I know there is nothing like that shit. But yah this is frictional world anything can be so yah back to story).

With that they nodded they head and left................

Next morning
Jieun pov:
I slowly opened my eyes to adjust the light coming from outside through the curtain. My head was throbbing like someone was placing hammer through my head. Then I looked at my right side only to see my crush interwined our hands and sleeping while placing in his head on my hand.

He look like a prince while sleeping. Those sharp eyes, that cute nose, those sweet red lips which always looks so kissable. The skin which was glowing because of the sun who wants to see what's happening inside. But the only problem is the way he is sleeping which looks very uncomfortable.

I slowly said while pat his head.

Jieun:
Jun~ah. Wake up U are sleeping in uncomfortable way.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me then again he Closed his eyes. He opened his eyes widened and got up. Suddenly I thought of making a prank that I forgot everyone. I know am cruel but who cares. Thank god he didn't hear me. As he was going to place his hands on my face I said.

Jieun:
Ummm. Who are you and why are U touching me. And why am I here.
And can you stay away from me U are making me uncomfortable.

With that I looked into his eyes. God I feel so guilty. I try to stop but I couldn't I want to see Ji and Lix expression too..............

Jisung pov
I woke up with the kisses on my face only open to see my. Boyfriend woke up with smiley face.

Minho:
Good morning love.

Jisung:
Morning baby. Did U sleep well.

Minho:
I did what about you.

Jisung:
When I have you I can sleep in pea- well not anymore.

We heard footsteps the door open we can changbin hyung and seungmin panting heavily. I told them to calm down to which they did. Then seungmin said.

Seungmin:
G-guys j-jieun s-she....

Changbin:
She woke up. Hurry up Felix, hyunjin and others are coming. Your parents are on way.

I stood up fast while stumbling on my way and running down to my sister's room where she was being from last night. I heard minho's voice to go slowly but now I only care for my sister. Soon I reached the place. And saw hyunjin trying to calm down Felix and Chan hyung trying to calm down huijun. I don't understand anything

Felix saw me and rushed towards me and hugged me tightly while sobbing I don't understand anything. After what Felix said my whole world stopped.

Felix:
J-ji e-eun do-does'nt remember u-us.

Minho rushed towards me and held me as I was about to fall down. Felix was crying badly. M-my baby doesn't r-remember m-me. I pushed everyone and went inside ICU with tears flowing down my cubby cheeks. Minho followed me inside too. We saw nurse was feeding her she looked at me and smiled and said.

Jieun:
Sungie how are you....................

I feel really sorry for others.
Jieun is a little devil.
So that's for today see U all in next episode stay happy stay safe.