§ episode . 19 §

Next day.
Hyunjin pov
Hyunjin:
Baby calm down she will be fine.

Felix:
No I can't, first she Risk her life by saving Ji now mine, why she has to be all the time.

Hyunjin:
I know what's going on with you. Please be strong.

Felix:
I won't forgive myself if something happens to her.

Hyunjin:
Please don't talk like that, hyung's what should I do.

Chan:
Jin take him with you, go to a restaurant and make sure he eat something and bring for jisung and minho too, jeongin and seungmin will join U guys okay.

Jeongin:
No I will stay with jisung Hyung seungmin will go with them. If U want even changbin hyung will go with them.

As Chan hyung was going to say seungmin said.

Seungmin:
It's fine hyung changbin will come with me.

Changbin:
Yes hyung let him stay with him.

That's when doctor came out of the operation theatre with his head Hung low, jisung got up immediately with Minho hyung.

Minho:
Mr Kim is everything alright?.

Mr Kim:
I don't know how say this, jisung Felix try to be strong.

Jisung:
W-what's wrong Mr Kim.

Mr Kim:
We really tried our best but...

Felix:
But what Mr Kim complete the sentence.

Mr Kim:
We are sorry but she went into coma.........

Felix pov
No no this can't be true I said with a Shakey voice.

Felix:
Y-you a-are j-joking r-right mr- k-kim.

He gave a pat on my shoulder and left.

Felix:
No no no no this has to some kind of joke, baby this is a joke right, she can't leave her brother like this right, how can she do this us.

Tears were flowing down my face no this is not right, hyunjin hugged me tightly, we heard Minho hyung saying.

Minho:
Baby say something, Ji........Sungie.....

After few more tries suddenly Ji started to laugh we all were worried for Ji, he was laughing while tears flowing down his eyes, minho hyung hugged him then Ji said.

Jisung:
Hahaha life is so funny right guys.

Minho Hyung broke the hug and looked at Ji and said.

Minho:
What do u mean love.

Jisung:
First my boyfriend from years broke up with me, next my brother got heart broken, then he tried to committed suicide lucky he was safe, next I forced my sister to come Korea to spend time with us, then we got into accident which had a big impact on her brain and now this, can life can get any worse hahahaha.

.........?:
W-what are U saying h-hyung.

Minho pov

Our eyes widen and looked our left to see huijun with shocked face, he came closer to us and asked us.

Huijun:
W-what happened to m-my baby.

We didn't said anything he quickly held hyunjin and shake him and yelled.

Huijun:
I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY.

then hyunjin said.

Hyunjin:
S-she went to c-coma.