¶ episode . 16 ¶

Hyunjin pov
Hyunjin:
Ughh hyung am so tensed what if he doesn't like this.

Minho:
Dude chill because if you we cancel our date and came shopping. what are U being so dramatic

Jisung:
Stop saying that poor boy already going to die.

Minho:
Nah babe leave it and hyunjin what are U scared of. Are you going to ask him to  marry you no  right why so dramatic.

Hyunjin:
I know am not but in future tho but after years we got back together and it's our first date in while what do U expect hyung.

Jisung:
Look I know U are so worried but this not gonna work Jin, lixie is not leaving Jieun side since she got into accident so I don't think he gonna go tonight.

Hyunjin:
WHAT NOW HOW.

jisung:
Chill I have an idea why don't you make the set up in our kids mansion, like really who is living there now, huijun left to new York so we kids in our own house so yah.

Hyunjin:
Good idea.

As I was about to hug him he got a message he opened his phone and smiled minho Hyung hug him back and saw into jisung's phone and laughed. I was confused then jisung showed his phone it was Jieun chasing him it was cute video. Then I said.

Hyunjin:
He is really happy now.

Jisung:
Yah it's good to see our old Felix again, not that depressed Lix, and all thanks to your brother.

Minho:
Your sister too, she really helped me alot with aeri, and she was only person who didn't believe that I hate you.

Jisung:
Yah so we still gonna pretend that we hate each other in college right.

Minho:
Yah I don't want to get killed by your fan girls.

Jisung:
Trust me your fan girls are more scary then others.

Hyunjin:
Anyways why about them what are they both doing.

Jisung:
Jieun slept while talking to huijun. Poor girl missing him so him.

Minho:
Don't worry love he will be back soon. Come on let's go.

That we left to Han's mansion. after few minutes we reached Han mansion  As we enter we saw.......

Jisung pov
As we enter we saw Jieun was on the edge of the couch one move and still will fall down on her head which is not in a good condition yet. And Felix was sleeping, he didn't realise that. I quickly went near the couch accidentally fallen down right infornt of the couch and quickly held Jieun who was in my lab sleeping peacefully thank god I fallen down on my butt. Felix woke up and saw down on us.

Quickly minho and hyunjin came by my side and helped me to get up while Jieun was in Felix arms and sleeping. Minho helped me to get up. After I got up I checked Jieun and she was okay. Then I said.

Jisung:
Lix give her to me.

He nodded and gave her to me. I sat on the couch with her being in my arms. I made her sleep her a kola bear. Then Lix sat beside me I placed my other hand on his head a gave a pat. He placed his head on my shoulder.

Minho:
This is the reason why I love U so much. U really love them don't you.

Jisung:
I love them, but I love U more.

Minho:
U have to Cox that's how handsome I am.

Hyunjin throw a pillow at minho they started to fight like kids me and Lix were giggling. Then we heard a voice.