§ episode . 21 §

Minho pov
Jisung:
Guys there is no use of talking to them, let's just leave guys, my sister is most important person right now.

Aeri:
That's what am saying, you guys take your stupid sister and leave, we will stay with Lee brother's.

Felix:
Listen you ugly fucking bitch- sorry Eunnie for cursing, so yah where was I, this mansion is my boyfriend mansion, and you ugly people are not allowed here.

Emma:
That's not the way U guys can talk to my sister's like that, and huijun Mr James loves Jieun and U know about him right, if he loves someone he can kill anyone to get what is wants right, so leave Jieun and come to me, U don't need to die by loving this witch.

Her each and every word make my every single blood cells to boil, then Jieun said between her sobs.

Jieun:
A-am n-not a w-witch, w-what ever U are saying is w-wrong Emma.

She rolled her eyes and said.

Emma:
Oh come on eun, stop this drama, I know how U are, did you forget about ry-

Before she complete her sentence huijun lift Jieun into bridal style and walked towards jisung and said.

Huijun:
Here hyung take her to Chan hyung car, I will be there in few minutes, and yah make sure she stop crying before I come now go.

With that jisung, Felix and Chan hyung left the even our families too, then huijun turned towards them and crack his neck and pulled his gun out and pointed towards Emma's head, all the three girls flinched by that, aeri and yeri held her sister arms all the three girls were scared by the gun.

I looked at my side to see jisung and Chan coming in, I think felix is with Jieun, I said to hyunjin.

Minho:
Hyunjin go and stay with Felix go.

He nodded her head and pat huijun's shoulder and left, jisung eyes widen so does everyone expect Chan hyung and me, then huijun started saying. 

Huijun:
So yah what were you saying about my baby girl Emma.

Emma:
N-nothing h-huijun.

Jisung whispered to me.

Jisung:
Why the fuck he had a gun with him, did U know about this.

I nodded my head and said.

Minho:
Yes he asked us, don't worry baby our little huijun is not innocent, after all Me and Chan hyung are the one who trained him, he know how to safe his girl don't worry too much and enjoy the drama.

Jisung nodded his head and listen to huijun.

Huijun:
Look here U bitch, just because am sweet and cute doesn't mean that i don't have my bad side, this sweet and cute side only my baby girl is the one who deserves to see that and yah I was being quiet just because of my baby girl, if not your body would be under ground and your soul would be in hell.

Emma:
B-but w-what d-does she have t-that I d-dont have.

Huijun:
Are you really comparing yourself to her, puff girl wake up, stop dreaming that you are her, our whole collage know what type of girl U are, does your sisters don't know about that.

Emma:
A-about w-what.

Huijun:
That U have slept with half of the college boys, and even teachers too, I think mostly Mr James and U are dating him right, aww poor girl that guy is just using your body he the biggest fuck boy in our college, now my baby girl is missing me so I count 3 I don't want you or your sisters here understand 1......2...- thank god.