Chapter 1

Being the younger sister of a Mafia bosses right hand man wasn't easy. Your big brother Kirishima Eijirou was happy, kind, caring, strong and oh so manly but when shit got serious so did he. You didn't want to be involved as you knew it would make you a target and you will be used to get to your brother and his boss by rival bosses so you kept low. Your hair was changed to be H/C and H/L, your eyes were red but you always wore E/C contacts but thankfully your teeth were normal instead of shark like as your brothers. You worked at a bar as a server which at the time was a brilliant job until it became a regular place for mafia members so you had to change your last name from Kirishima to L/N to hide your identity more and keep you safe which was mutually decided between you and your brother. You were on the more chubby side which you didn't mind too much as it helped even more to look less like the second biggest Mafia boss right hand man. Personality wise you were like your brother happy, kind, caring but knew when to be serious and if you did get angry or upset well...people should stay out your way. Anyhow, you did a lot to keep yourself from being associated in the mafia but that was going to change very quickly.

-------

It was 2am and you were finishing up your 7 hour shift at the Crimson Stiletto bar. You hated the late shifts due having to walk alone in a Mafia heavy area. It was the perfect place as it was dark, multiple alley ways and not heavily surveyed by the police. Perfect for hits to take place.

You picked up a can of soda that you were slowly drinking after collecting your things then waved goodbye to your friend and colleague known as KiKi then leaves for your 30 minute walk home. You were tired and your feet were aching but the thought of going home and laying in your bed for a well needed sleep drove you to keep walking.
You had to go through a couple of alley ways to get to your one bedroom flat which wasn't ideal but you had no choice as it was a cheap place and easy to manage. Your brother offered to buy you a better home but your refused as it was only you living there so a huge place wasn't necessary. All you needed was a kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom it was small but it was home and you were happy there.

You were taking a sip of your soda as you turned a corner in time to see a male with half white half red hair put a bullet into the back of a guy's head with a silenced 9mm making you gasp and drop your can alerting the male and his accomplice of your presence. They both looked at you and you back at them slowly backing away when suddenly the male with the gun quickly raised it to shoot you but you managed to avoid the shot by sprinting back round the corner and making a break for it. You could hear a shout of anger and footsteps coming round the corner but you made a few random turns to lose the males. You grabbed your keys and sprinted to your flat glancing behind to see the men not there meaning they haven't caught up or you lost them but you wasn't going to pause and take the chance. You made it to your door and opened it in record time going into your hallway closing the door quickly and quietly. You got down low on the ground and crawled to a window facing where they would be and peaked through the blind the darkness keeping you hidden as you see them stop outside and looking around.

"Where the hell did that bitch go?!" Yelled the two toned hair male.

"I'm not sure! For a big girl she can run damn fast, its impressive" the male besides him with glasses and short dark blue hair says.

"We need to find her. We can't have any witnesses" Two toned said to glasses "Let's clear the scene, she dropped a can so we can get DNA off that and her uniform means she works at the Crimson Stiletto to let's go see if we can get a name there"

"Sounds like a good plan boss" glasses responds then the two quickly run off.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as you stood up and quickly navigated through the dark and to your phone quickly dialing a number.

Ring ring ring...

"Hello Eiji...Im in trouble"