Chapter 17

It's been a few days now since that conversation and he finally asked out Mina which was awesome and they went on a date that very night.

It was early in the morning 4am to be precise and you wake up at the sound of thunder echoing through the mansion as lightening flashes making you yelp. You start to shake as you get up and quickly move to your door you open it and step outside. You don't have people stand at your door anymore as you convinced Katsuki it wasn't necessary anymore and he agreed after alot of begging so the dark hallway was silent minus the rumbles if thunder and flashes of light every so often. You wanted to go to your brother but he was currently not at the mansion due to having to travel to pick up a package for a deal so you had no choice but to knock on Katsuki's door. You let out a yelp as a massive bang then quickly and quietly knock the door calling Katsuki's name and heared a muffled groan and a groggy angry what. You open the door and go into his room, he opens his eyes and looks at you.

"What's wrong teddy bear?" He asks groggily and only gets his answer when a loud bang of thunder hits alongside a flash of lightening an you let out a squeak.

Katsuki sighs and moves over as he pulls back the cover signalling you to get in which you gladly do albeit shakily and laying with your back to him as you whimper a little.

"Shhh dont worry teddy bear your safe, I'm here" he says quietly as he wraps an arm over your waist and cuddle you to his chest.

You relax slightly but every time it goes off you tense and Katsuki lets out another sigh as he gently strokes your hair making you relax more and fall asleep quickly.

-----

You wake up later to an empty bed and a frown forms on your face as you sit up to see it 9:40am. You get up and run your fingers through your hair as you walk out of Katsuki's bedroom and back in yours. You look through your wardrobe and pull out a robe sliding it on with a smile.

 You look through your wardrobe and pull out a robe sliding it on with a smile

(Was thinking something like this)

You brush your hair, brush your teeth and yawn as you go out your room and walk to Katsuki's office. You go to knock on the door and hear muffled shouting from the other side. You pause and wait outside the door the you hear the phone slam down. You bite your lip a bit as you wait a few seconds then knock and hear an irritated come in. You open the door and slowly walk in like your about to enter a lions den and one wrong move or sound and you will get eaten alive. You see the ash blonde male scowling as some documents with his body all tense and as soon as he looks up at you his body relaxes and he lets out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" You ask walking upto him.

"Nothing you need to worry about teddy bear" he says moving back a bit and opens his arms to you.

You walk over quickly and sit on his lap sideways and resting your side on his chest and your head on your shoulder as he wraps his arms around you resting his cheek on the top of your head.

"What time is Kiri coming back?" You ask as you relax in his warm embrace.

"Not till later this afternoon" he says to which you nod in understanding.

You both just sit there enjoying the silence when it gets interrupted by the phone ringing making the male holding you groan in irritation as he releases one arm and picks up the phone answering it only hearing his side of the conversation.

"Hello...mhm...the fuck?!....what do you mean he doesn't have the full amount?!...he had months to get it!.." as he is talking you hear him get more and more irritated and angry. You look up at him innocently with some confusion his free hand placed on your thigh and when he got more angry his hand suddenly squeezes hard and you moan very slightly making you bite your lip and blush that's when you looked to see Katsuki looking back with a smirk and a look in his eyes.