Chapter 31

The large dining room has been changed to hold tables with drinks and food. In the corner the girl known a Jiro was the dj and the rest of the floor was occupied with some seats and tables and part of it as a dance floor. You and Katsuki entered the dining room to people cheering and congratulating you until a voice was heated over the speakers.

"Could the bride and groom please come to the dance floor for their first dance?" you heared your brother say making you giggle at Katsuki rolling his eyes before.

He then looks at you hearing your giggle and his face softens to a small smirk as he leads you to the dance floor to dance to the song that Katsuki for some reason wanted to chose which made you curious. When your in the centre of the dance floor with his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck and soon as the song plays you let out a small gasp as your eyes water up as you look into his vermillion orbs as you sway side to side.

(I don't know but I can see him pick this song being the hidden romantic he is haha)

You couldn't break away from each others gaze forgetting the world around you. The song reflected the love that your now husband showed through his eyes and you felt it in your soul and couldn't help the couple of tears fall down your face as the song came to an end. As it ended he wiped them away with his thumbs before placing a short loving kiss on your lips then broke away just as everyone applauded.

"I love you Y/N" he says loud enough for you to hear.

"I love you too Kat" you respond with a smile.

You both turn to walk off the dance floor to see your brother, Mina, Midoriya, Ochako, Hizashi, the lady known as Kayama and even Mitsuki wiping tears from their eyes. You giggle as you walk upto your brother and hug him which he happily returned before Mina bounded upto to you saying to Katsuki and your brother she was 'stealing you away'. You laughed hearing your husband's failed protests as she drags you over to Ochako, Kayama and Mitsuki.

"There's my beautiful daughter in law!" Mitsuki cheers as she engulf you in a big hug which you return.

"Hey mom" you say without thinking as you return the hug but feel her tense and after few seconds you realise what you said your face goes red with embarrassment "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! It just slipped out!"

"Don't be so stupid!" She responds with a bright smile "I'm so happy to hear you say that! It's better than calling me hag like the brat does!"

You all let out a laugh as before turning to face Kayama.

"We haven't properly met yet! Your Kayama right?" you ask

"That I am! I'm also known as Midnight to the mafia. It's a pleasure to meet you" the sultry woman says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" you respond returning the smile.

"I'm surprised, I didn't take Bakugo for a secret romantic!" Ochaco giggled.

"I agree, that man has never shown any emotion other than smug, angry and resting bitch face" Mina laughs making the others laugh and agree.

"Excuse me ladies" your brother says gaining the attention of you all "but I need to take my beautiful sister for the uh family dance with the bride"

Your eyes automatically widen and water up hearing that.

"Ei... Y-you don't have to do that" you manage to say without crying.

"Rosebud, I want to do this. I know dad would want me to do this on his behalf" your brother says with a soft smile.

"O-Okay Ei" you say as you take his hand and he walks to the dance floor.

"Ladies and gentlemen" you hear Izuku say "Please clear the dance floor for the bride and her brother for the family dance"

Everyone clears the floor as you wrap your arms around his waist as your brother does yours.

"Hope you like the song. Dad actually chose it as soon as you were born for this moment" he chuckles nervously.

"I'm sure it will be perfect Ei" you smile as the music starts.

(song of choice. Legit went through so many tears to find a song for this haha)

You and Kirishima sway side to side as you hold him tightly while the song plays and you try to not cry as it plays.

"You look beautiful Rosebud" your brother says softly "Dad and mom would both agree with that"

You look up at your brother as a couple tears fall from your eyes as you softly smile at him which he returns as he is trying to hold back his own tears.

"Thank you for doing this Ei" you tell him.

"Anything for you....also dad would have flicked me on the head if I didn't" your brother tells you with a pout "man those hurt"

"Yeah... He had a mean flick" you giggle as your brother chuckled.

"Not as bad as mom and her ear pinch and drag maneuver" he point out making you both grimaced before you let out a small laugh.

"Mhm, sometimes I had to check I still have an ear" you smile with amusement "especially when they tag teamed up with the pinch, drag and flick. Then I had to check I had an ear and didn't have a crater on my head"

"But. It was only when we did something stupid and dangerous so it was deserved" your brother chuckles.

"Yeah...for you" you grin making your brothers mouth drop open.

"The audacity!" he says with feigned offence and you raise an eyebrow making him sighs and laugh lightly "Yeah... I see what you mean now"

He twirls you around before holding you close again and kisses your forehead.

"I love you Rosebud" your brother says against your head.

"I love you too Ei" you smile as you finish dancing to the song.