Chapter 12

You awoke the next morning feeling better than yesterday. You got up and brushed your hair not bothering to get dressed yet as you saw it was only 6am and you felt no one was going to be awake minus the guards at the door you opened it to be greeted by Mina and Sero.

"Morning Y/N! I heared what you did yesterday, good job!" Mina said happily with a giggle.

"Si (yes) I was highly impressed aswell, I couldn't stand her" Sero said with a smile.

"Muchos gracias (thank you very much)" you say with a giggle earning a impressed look from Sero.

"Ooh aren't you full of surprises" Mina said with a chuckle.

"Oh you have no idea" you respond with a smirk "anyhow I'm going to go downstairs so I'm relieving you of your post. No point standing here if I'm not around and if Bakugou says something tell him to talk to me and I will deal with him"

You walked off before they could respond and made your way to the kitchen. You hummed to yourself as you decided to make pancakes so you grabbed a bowl, flour, eggs, milk and some butter and you turned on some music and started to make the batter as you swayed your hips and dancing a bit around the kitchen as your cooking.

As you were into the song you didn't notice the crimson eyes belonging to an ash blonde watching you with a smirk biting his lip slightly as he leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed his eyes resting on your swaying hips and ass that is only just being covered my the silk shorts. He couldn't deny that he wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning. Contrary to belief Bakugou wasn't ashamed by a girl with meat at on her bones. He had a couple of nights over the years spent with chubby/big girls and he enjoyed every second of it and seeing you there flaunting it in his kitchen he couldn't help the unholy thoughts in his mind. Hell after yesterday's performance with Molly if your brother wasn't there he would have taken you then and there infront of his old secretary who was passing out from blood loss and shock of the pain. You only been here for a few days and he couldn't deny his building crush on you no..not crush he knew he was falling for you and he could see in your eyes that he had a similar effect on you that was starting to grow.
He shook his head and cleared his throat to get your attention making you yelp and jump a little.

"Jesus fucking Christ" you said placing a hand over your heart as you faced Bakugou with a glare.

"Nice moves" he said with a grin while you looked away blushing furiously.

"S-shut up...I didn't think anyone would be awake yet" you stutter out in embarrassment.

"What you cooking?" He asks walking up to the island and leaning on it making sure he can still get a good look at you.

"Just pancakes" you say plating some on a plate and placing it Infront of him with cutlery and grabbing syrup, lemon and sugar with some already chopped fruit in fridge on the island for him to chose from.

"Looks good" he said as he places on his toppings.

"Hopefully they taste good." You say as you look at him realising he is only in pajama pants and shirtless showing off a dragon tattoo on his shoulder wrapping half way down his muscles bicep then your eyes notice his toned chest and abs.

"Take a picture might last longer teddy bear" he says with a grin making you snap out your trance and quickly turning away with another red face.

"I-I wasn't doing anything!" You exclaim as you start to wash up the dishes and hear him chuckle. Suddenly your phone plays a song and your eyes go wide.

You bite your lip trying to ignore the song that was playing while you carried on washing up but you freeze as soon as a pair of hands land on your hips and a firm chest rests on your back.