Chapter 16

After a couple of hours the other dons leave and you exchange numbers with Ochaco so you have another girl to talk to alongside Mina speaking of she was currently sat in the kitchen with you for her break as she not long came back from patrolling the grounds and doing security checks.

"Wait! so that's what he said about!?" She asked in shock when you mention about the conversation from earlier regarding the marriage thing.

"Yeah, he said he might consider it...I mean I ain't mad about it, not my ideal way cause I would like to be a proper proposal and stuff but it's one of them things" you say with a shrug.

"Plus you don't really know eachother too well" she adds "I mean what's the point in being in a loveless and sexless marriage....oh my god! You won't be able to have sex! I would die if that happens!"

"Uh..yeah ahem.." you say with a blush as you look away.

Mina freezes mid taking a sip of her drink and her eyes widen.

"Did you two?!?!" She exclaims in shock while you try to shush her and she covers her mouth.

"Don't shout it to the world!" You whisper shout at here.

"Where!? When?!" She asks in the same tone and volume.

"This morning and uh...." You glance to where she is standing and her eyes widen as she quickly moves away from the spot.

"Ew! Really?!" She squeals.

"It's clean! Jesus!" You say laughing at her reaction

"Ya nasty bitch" she says while jokingly pulling a grossed out face as she looks you up and down before you both burst out laughing "but spill the tea. Is he good though?"

"Oh Soo good! Like best orgasm of my life" you say with a chuckle.

"Maaaann, I need to get laid" Mina says with a sigh.

"Maybe your crush will" you say teasingly.

"Yeah right" she scoffs "he is cute but he seems like he would take me on 5 dates before he would even start to touch me inappropriately"

"You never know, it's normally the guys who are gentlemen that end up being really good in bed" you say with a giggle.

"You got a point there" she says giggling along with you.

"Good afternoon ladies, what are you talking about?" You hear and turn to see Kaminari, Sero and Shinso enter the kitchen.

"Oh we are just having girl talk" you say.

"Yep not interested" Shinso says going to the fridge and the other two boys follow to grab drinks.

You glance at Mina and signal to ask if her crush is one of them and she pulls a face of disgust and shakes her head. Then you hear footsteps and your brother comes in with Bakugou. As soon as your brother comes in Mina blushes a bit and you gasp with wide eyes as you realise.

"Really?!" You squeal happily making the boys look at you both confused and even more when Mina grabs you with a nervous laugh coving your mouth and pulling you to a separate room the last thing you hear is your Katsuki ask what the fuck that was about.

When you get in the separate room Mina shuts the door.

"Mina you like Eiji!!" You squeal with excitement.

"Yes I do but don't tell him please!" She says embarrassed.

"Bitch I ain't gonna tell him! I'm gonna help you get with him!" You exclaim happily.

"Really?" She asks hope lacing her voice.

"Duh! I approve of this ship and I will make it sail!" You say proudly.

"Thank you soo much!" She says hugging you tightly which you return.

"Your welcome! Oh also could you give me your number? I want to be able to talk about any plans without Kiri hearing. Also I met Midoriya's wife and have her number so we can make a group chat cause she might have some advice" you say.

"That sounds like an awesome idea!" She says as you exchange numbers "right let's head back. I gotta start more rounds soon"

You nod and leave the room going back to the kitchen with Mina acting like nothing happened only seeing your brother and Katsuki.

"The hell happened to you two?" The blonde asks.

"Just girl talk" you say casually as you pick up your glass that was abandoned for a moment and take a sip glancing at Mina who nodded trying to hide her blush.

"Are you okay Mina? Your really red?" Your brother ask forever being dense as he leans over and touches her forehead.

"I'm fine! Look at the time! I gotta go back to patrol bye!" She exclaims quickly before scurrying fast out the room leaving your brother confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks with innocent confusion.

"My right hand man's a  dumbass I swear" Katsuki says under his breath breath then looks at said man "she fucking likes you idiot more than a friend"

Your brother's face goes as red as his hair before looking at your smirking face.

"You know this!?" He asks embarrassed.

"I dunno what your on about" you say feigning ignorance.

"Tch" Katsuki's pulls out a clip of cash and shoves it in his hands "you like her aswell obviously. Buy her some flowers and ask her on a date, maybe you will shut up about it now"

"Uh...umm..w-wha...haah??" Your brother stammers.

"Kiri just go." You say with a giggle.

"Yes ma'am and boss!" He says with a big smile as he runs out the kitchen.

"Tch idiot" Katsuki mutter with a chuckle.

"Yeah he is but I love him" you say with a giggle.