Chapter 13

(things are gonna get spicy 🌶️ aka 🍋)

Your breath hitches in your throat knowing Bakugou is behind you. A shiver goes down your spine as you feel his breath tickle your earn.

"Your making things really difficult for me teddy bear" he says lowly in your ear and you gulp a little.

"W-what do you m-mean Bakugou?" You stutter out as you feel his hands squeeze your hips.

"Since day one when I laid my eyes on you I thought you was cute but after yesterday's lil stunt with Molly you did something to me" he says while move one hand to over your stomach "I wanted to take you there and then but stopped because your brother was there. Then I come down this morning as see you away your hips in this little outfit"

You but your lip as his hand move down and cups your groin with his hand. You grip the side of the sink feeling yourself get wet while he gently rubs your core and kisses your shoulder upto you neck as he gently grind his crotch into your ass making you feel his erection making his let out a tiny groan. He then moves his hand and slides it into your short and panties he used his pointer and middle finger to glide up your folds making you let out a small sigh.

"Fuck teddy bear your so wet already~" he growls into your ear "such a dirty slut~"

Hearing him degrade you like that made a shiver go through your body which the male notices and chuckles as his fingers strat to circle your clit slowly making you grip the sink a bit tighter as a small moan leaves you lips. His lips keep assaulting your neck but he makes sure to leave no marks for now as his fingers quickened their pace on your sensitive bud making you moan more.

"Shh teddy bear don't want people to hear you~" he whispers against your ear as his hand on your hip slide in your shirt and panties sliding a finger into your throbbing heat and pumps a little making you gasp slightly as he kept grinding his crotch into your ass.  You felt him slide another finger into you and speed up his pumps curling his fingers making them rub again your g-spot causing you to suddenly move your hand to cover your mouth from your louder moan as your feeling a knot build up but as soon as it came it went when Bakugou moved his hand away and out your panties and shorts.

"Turn around and sit on the island. Now." Bakugou demanded while lightly slapping your ass.

"Yes sir" your say without thinking as you jump up and sit on the island.

"Such an obedient girl" the male grins as he place a finger and thumb on your chin and making you look into his eyes "I'm going to fuck you Soo good but you better keep quiet"

"Y-yes sir" you stuttered out.

"Good girl" he says with a grin as he kisses you hard placing a hand on the back of your head tangling his fingers into your hair. He glides his tongue over your bottom lip and you happily open your mouth letting him slip his tongue into your mouth earning a small moan as his tongue explores every inch of your mouth before breaking away from the kiss.

He moves back and grabs the waist band of your shorts and pulls them down with your panties then pulls down his pants and boxers enough for his dick to spring out. He kisses you again quickly as he lines up with your throbbing core.

"Ready baby?" He asks and you nod.

He smirks as he slides into your dripping hole eliciting a loud moan from you which quickly covers your mouth with his hand as he starts thrusting slowly making him grunt a fel times as you moan against his hand.

"F-fuck your Soo tight~" he groans lowly as he picks up his thrusts as he lays you fully on your back as he removes his hand and you bite your lip as he places one hand on your hip and uses the other to lift your top over your breasts. Soft moans escape your throat as you try to keep quiet while Bakugou pounds into you as he squeezes one of your breasts in his hand as the knot starts to form again quickly.

"Such a good girl~ you take my cock Soo well~" he groans.

"B-bakugou....I'm so close~" you groan out.

"Yes baby cum for me~ come all over my cock~" he groans as the hand on your hip moves and rubs your clit with his thumb.

You cover your mouth with your hand as loud moans erupt from your body as the knot tighten and just as it bursts Bakugou removes your hand and kisses you hard muffling your cries of pleasure as your orgasm rips through you body while Bakugou keeps thrusting as you ride it out before sitting up and gritting his teeth as he grips your hips hard as he speeds up chasing his high before ramming deep into you on the last thrust cumming hard painting your walls white before laying on top of you as you both catch your breath. A few moments later gives you a gentle kiss before pulling out of you biting his lip as he watches his cum drip out of you onto the floor.

"Fuck teddy bear" he breathes out with a smirk before grabbing some paper towels and cleans you up then wipes the floor before helping you get dressed again.

You stay sat on the kitchen island as you don't trust your legs right now. Bakugou gives you another kiss before finishing the washing up. He reheats the pancakes and places a plate next to you while he stands next to you as he eats the reheated pancakes he didn't finish earlier.

"You still want to see me at 10am in the office?" You ask him.

"Mhm. We got a couple other bosses coming over regarding your situation and I want you in the meeting" he informs you.

"Sure thing boss" you say with a smirk.

"Oi, don't start something you cant finish teddy bear" Bakugou says shooting you a playful glare.

"Maybe I want to?" You retort back.

"Fucking brat" he mumbles with a chuckle as he takes a bite from his pancake.

You go to say something but get distracted by footsteps coming upto the kitchen and you smile as you see your brother come round the corner.

"Hey Kiri!" You say happily.

"Morning Rosebud" he replies with a smile before eyeing the pancakes "ooh you made pancakes!"

"Help yourself bro I know you like when I make them" you say with a giggle.

"Morning Bakugou" Kirishima says to Bakugou as he grabs some pancakes and sits down.

"Morning" the male grunts out as you finish your plate.

You jump off the counter and as soon as you put weight on your legs they buckle a bit and nearly fall but Bakugou catches you.

"Careful dumbass" he grumbles.

"You okay there Rosebud?" Your brother asks worried.

"I'm okay!" You say with a smile "just landed a bit wrong on a nerve it seems. Anyhow I'm gonna go back upstairs and get ready for this meeting"

With those words you left quickly to go get sorted hiding the fact your legs are wobbly and hoping your brother didn't notice