Chapter 20

You follow Katsuki upstairs to his bedroom and as soon as you were in he shut his door then looked at you.

"You are driving me mad teddy bear" he says walking upto you in turn making you back up "when I met you I saw you as a beautiful defenceless woman with eyes that screamed innocence but you haven't been here 2 weeks and you keep surprising me"

You stop moving when you feel the bed hit the back of your legs making you lose balance and forcing you to sit down while he towers above you.

"I will admit it turns me on and makes me more attracted to you each time. My mind is occupied with nothing but you since you came here" he carries on saying as he places a hand on your cheek and gently rubs his thumb on it while looking into your eyes "your a dangerous woman in my opinion Y/N...and I would be lying if I said I didn't want you as mine"

You stare at him in shock not sure what to say to him or how to act. Katsuki could only smirk in amusement at your expression. You have had a few nights with men but never had a relationship with them, romantic relationships wasn't something you were blessed in having. Men in your life only saw you as a night of fun but not girlfriend material and most of it was down to your size. It hurt to start with but as time went on you never cared but some nights you would lay in bed wondering what it would be like being in the arms of a man who claimed you as theirs and showed you what it's like to be properly loved and now here you were with one of the most powerful don's in Japan wanting you to be theirs and theirs alone and you wanted to be his. You couldn't deny the growing feeling in your chest that kindled the minute you saw him but you needed him to prove it more. Having sex was one thing but wasn't enough to prove that his feelings were valid you needed more from him than that and a nickname.

"Talk teddy bear. Your silence is deafening" he said breaking you from your thoughts.

"I-I need to think about this" you say quietly looking down at your lap.

"What is their to think about?" He asks with a shrug.

"Im..I'm sorry but I need validation of these feelings. Sex and a nickname isn't enough..." You say nervously "I never had someone want to be with me and to me actions speak louder than words but by no means think throwing money and gifts will buy me because it won't"

Katsuki stares at you with slightly wide eyes. Never has he had a woman turn him down like this but shockingly one who doesn't want to him for his money or gifts. He felt warmth in his chest as his heart beat faster and he couldn't help the smirk on his face trying to mask his true happy smile that wanted to break out. He can't lie about his feelings and he was determined to show you his true intentions and prove to you that how he feels toward you is real.

"That's fine Teddy bear, take all the time you need. I will be happy to prove it to you" he says as he leans down and kisses your forehead "now let's go back downstairs and check on those idiots"

You let out a small giggle and nod as you stand up and follow him out his bedroom and back downstairs in time to see your brother walk through the door.