Chapter 27

You look at Katsuki who just sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. You suddenly get startled by a loud shout from a woman.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU BRAT?!"

"I'M COMING YOU OLD HAG!" Your oh so loving fiancé screams back as he storms out of his office with Kirishima, Shinsou and you in tow.

You wont be lying when you say you were basically shitting yourself after hearing your soon to be mother in law, she sounded scary. You stuck close to the boys staying hidden behind the men in front of you.

"Ah there you are. What the hell is this invitation to a wedding!?" she asks angrily making you get nervous.

"Well duh I'm getting married why else would I send it?" Katsuki says with an eye roll earning a smack on the head "OW! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"SHUT IT! Now then where is my soon to be daughter in law?" she asks.

You gulp as you peak your head around your brother  looking at the woman who Katsuki is basically the carbon copy of.

"H-Hello Mrs Bakugou my name is Y/N L/N" you say nervously as you come out from hiding behind your brother.

You fiddle with the bottom of your shirt as you see the woman look you up and down seemingly assessing you.

"Aww she is soo cute!" the woman suddenly exclaims before pulling you into a tight hug "Also call me Mitsuki or mom whatever your comfortable with!"

You let out a small laugh as you hug her back before you felt hands pull you out of her grip and end up next to Katsuki with his arm wrapped out your waist.

"I would prefer for you not to crush Kirishima's sister and MY fiancé you damn hag" Katsuki states.

You blush a little when you hear him call you his fiancé as your still not used to it.

"Whatever" Mitsuki says swatting her hand in the air a bit brushing off his attitude "I brought wine so let's sit in the living room and have a chat about this. I want to get to know this adorable girl more"

"I will go get the glasses" you say.

"I will get them. You go sit down with the hag" Katsuki say and quickly goes to the kitchen before you can protest.

------

So here you were awkwardly holding an expensive glass of pinot grigio sat between to your fiancé and brother staring at your soon to be mother in law.

"So I'm glad you both love each other so this won't be a loveless marriage at least" Mitsuki says then takes a sip of her wine.

"Yeah, just wish it wasn't under such rushed circumstances" Katsuki responds "but it can't be helped. That half and half bastard isn't making this easy"

"True. I can't stand the Todoroki family, their mother Rae is such a kind soul but her children and their father..." Mitsuki sighs "poor woman being in an arranged marriage to save he father and his business doesn't make things easy"

Hearing this made you frown.

"Im just glad you two are in love and doing this. Also I'm glad we brought up Katsuki to respect women and marry for love and not for selfish reasons" Mitsuki tells you.

"Well I wouldn't have let that happen boss or not. No offence Bakugou" your brother chimes in placing a hand on your shoulder.

"None taken Shitty hair" Katsuki grumbles taking a sip of his wine.

"Aww you two are just soo adorable. I just feel bad I couldn't provide this brat with a sibling" Mitsuki says.

"Tch I'm glad you didn't" Katsuki said.

"Yeah, dealing with one is enough. Would have definetly gone insane if I had two of you" Mitsuki comments making a small giggle leave your mouth "anyhow Y/N darling let's go somewhere private and discuss dresses"

"Oh okay, sounds good!" you say with a smile as you stand up with the ash blonde woman.

"I'm taking the office brat! So stay away!" she says before dragging you away and all you here is Katsuki protests before your shoved into the office and the door shuts as Mitsuki turns to you with a smile.

"Right Y/N, let's talk dresses!"