Chapter 3

You enter his office and he walks over to his desk taking a seat before putting his feet up on the desk his black shoes were polished so the light reflected off them.

"Sit your ass down" he tells you and you quickly do that not wanting to anger him "I'm just going to get straight into is. What did you witness? Do you know the description of the guys? Did you leave behind any evidence that can identify you?"

"U-umm well I uh...I was walking home from work and as I rounded a corner into an alley on my way home I saw the male pull the trigger on a guy while his accomplice watched. They chased after me but I managed to keep them at a distance and reached my home before they could see. When I peaked out I got a better look at them and one guy had dark blue navy like hair and glasses and the other male had his back to me but I could tell he had half white and half red hair" you told him and watched as his jaw tightened and fist clenched.

"Did you leave any evidence?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"W-well...they recognized my uniform" you said nervously.

"That wasn't what I was asking now answer the question" he growled as he put his feet down.

"I-I dropped a c-can I was drinking from ii-n shock..." You stutter out.

"FUCK!" Bakugou shouts angrily slamming his fist hard on his desk making you flinch.

You look down and stare at your lap as Bakugou stood up and placed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" he shouts continuously.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered out shakily.

"SORRY?! YOUR SORRY?! THAT MAN WAS TODOROKI SHOTO! HE IS ONE OF THE WORST MAFIA BOSSES OUT THERE!" he screamed at you making your eyes water up not daring to look up.

He scoffs at you as he sees your petty state then walks over to you grabbing your chin making you look at him with watery eyes.

"You are to stay in here. You do NOT leave this mansion even to go outside you will need 5 armed guards with you! Do I make myself clear?!" He snaps and you nod "good now get out of my sight and go to your room while I try fix this!"

He let's go of your chin and you stand up quickly then scurry out his office where you see Kiri waiting for you a frown etched in his face as he sees your face.

"Hey Rosebud don't look like that. He isn't mad at you he is just worried. He isn't good at showing emotions so don't take him being like this to heart" he said as he hugs you tightly "let's get you to bed yeah?"

You nod as you follow him to your room and once your stood outside your door he speaks to you.

"On the left is my room and the right is Bakugou's. You will also have two armed guards outside the door at all times. The girl with pink hair is called Ashido Mina but she likes to be called just Mina and will assist you if you need anything female related and the guy with black hair is called Sero Hanta they will rotate later to a guy with yellow hair that has a black lightening bolt called Kaminari Denki and a tired looking fellow with Lavender hair called Shinso Hitoshi. Their just a rank below me so their highly trusted and close to me and Bakugou" your brother explains.

"Okay Eiji...thank you and tell Bakugou I said thanks" you say.

"I will, I'm just glad your safe" he says kissing the top of your head "now go rest. Mina and Sero will be here any second"

"Okay...night" you say opening the door and stepping in.

"Night Rosebud" he says before closing the door.

You let out a sigh and run your fingers through your hair. You open your bag and pull out some pajamas then get dressed and into bed falling asleep quickly.