Chapter 11

You had a shower and put on a nice pair of silk F/C pajama shorts and matching strapped top. You sighed as you sat on the bed brushing your hair and singing to yourself as you look into the mirror. You smile to yourself as flashes of Bakugou goes through your head. Knowing you made a good impression on him and he was proud of you made happy and then the flash of that grin he wore looking at you showing off his canines made a blush suddenly form on your face and your heart flutter and it was obvious you were forming a crush on the 27 year old Mafia boss.

"No bad Y/N bad" you muttered to yourself "that's your brother boss"

You suddenly hear your stomach growl and you frown as you remembered you haven't eaten for over a day and the adrenaline from earlier has gone so your body is now telling you. You get up and walk to the door and open it but stop with a small yelp as you nearly walk into Bakugou who is holding a tray.

"Uh hi Bakugou, can I help you?" You ask.

"I figured you haven't eaten yet" he says as he walks past you and places the tray containing a a bowl of curry and rice, a glass of F/D and a bowl of strawberries, grapes and blueberries.

"Oh. Thank you, I was just about to come down and get something to eat" you say with a small smile as you walk over and sit on the bed.

"Yeah well I decided to cook and made enough for everyone. Think of this as a reward for your work earlier" he says as he sits near you. He notices what your wearing and can't help his eyes scanning your body in your pajamas.

"Bitch pissed me off, she was vulnerable and well it's exhausting when your constantly being berated by people for the way you look and when she was trying to turn dangerous people against me I guess I snapped and seeing her vulnerable and unable to escape made it that even more enticing" you say taking a spoon of the curry into your mouth and your eyes widen "Holy shit that's good! You sure you don't want to be a chef instead?!"

"No thanks, cooking is just a hobby" he says with a small chuckle which makes your heart flutter again.

There is a comfortable in the room as your eating the delicious meal Infront of you.

"I forgot to ask but was what I cooked you okay? I get paranoid I make the soup too spicy. I remember one time I did and I thought I nearly killed Eiji" you say with a giggle.

"It was fine, I can handle a lot of spice unlike that wimp. Tch keep going on about how manly he is yet gets his ass kicked by a bit of spice" Bakugou says crossing his arms as he rolls his eyes.

"Tell me about it. I had a few ghost peppers on the side for a recipe a he bet he could eat it as it was and how he was manly enough to do so I let him.....let's just say he learned his lesson" you let out a giggle which makes Bakugou's heart beat faster.

You soon finish your food while talking with Bakugou and when he notices he picks up the tray.

"It's getting late, get some sleep. I need to talk to you tomorrow so meet me in my office at 10am" he says.

"Will do boss, anyhow goodnight" you respond with a giggle making a small smirk form on his face as he opens the door.

"Yeah..goodnight teddy bear" he says then shuts the door leaving you sat on the bed wide eyed and bright red.