Chapter 28

(spicy scene?? I think so 🌶️ also the song that is in my head while writing this and dunno why? Haha)

Wedding day was approaching quickly and to say you were nervous was an understatement. It wasn't the nerves of marrying Katsuki it was the nerves of the possibility of Todoroki and his men gatecrashing the wedding to put a bullet between your eyes. For the day of the wedding Midoriya and Toshinori have lent some of their best men to cover the grounds more alongside Katsuki's which is a blessing.

You sigh as your currently sat in your bedroom looking out the window. It was a bit dull outside as the rain drizzles from the sky. You decide to stand up and have a shower seeing as Katsuki wasn't going to be available for another 30minutes for lunch. You go into your bathroom and turn on the shower heating it up as you strip your clothes into a neat pile on the floor and brush your hair to make it easier to clean then proceeded to turn on some music to listen to.

You sing along to the doja cat song while washing your hair and once that's done you go to reach for the body wash but gasps when you feel arms wrap around your waist making the bottle fall off the ledge.

"Looks like you need to bend down and pick that up teddy bear" Katsuki says lowly into your ear making a shiver go up your spine.

"Hmm...but how can I when I'm held like this by my hot fiancé?" you say with a smirk.

He let's out a low chuckle while he kisses your shoulder and up to your neck.

"Well there is one thing you can clean while your down there but only your pretty little mouth can do that" he whispers huskily in your ear while grinding his hard length against you.

"Hmm I think I can do that" you say with a chuckle as you turn around to face him and give him a quick kiss before getting down onto your knees.

You look up at him as you wrap your hand around his length and pump it a few times before licking the underside of it slowly bottom to top watching his reaction. You swirl your tongue around his tip which resulted in him biting his lip a little then slide his length slowly into your mouth going half way down his length before sliding it back to the tip then back down doing this slowly earning a small groan from him.

"Fuck teddy bear~ your mouth feels soo good~" he groans making you move your head faste, you go to grab his hips but he moves your hands away and growls "no touching"

He grabs a handful of your hair then starts to thrust into your mouth slowly increasing speed. Everytime his tip hits the back of your throat you gag slightly and your eyes water up a little.

"God your sound so good gagging on my dick~" Katsuki grunts as his thrusts get rougher.

You look up at him with watery eyes gagging on his length and letting him have full control. Suddenly he grabs the back of your head and shoves his whole length into your mouth and down your throat creating a bulge to form, holding it there for a few seconds before completely pulling out making you cough and try to catch your breathe.

"Such a good girl~" he says with a grin "now stand up, put your hand on the wall and bend over so I can fuck that perfect pussy"

You blush and nod as you stand up and do as he says flinching slightly from the cold tile douching your nipples. Katsuki comes up to you from behind and without much warning he slams his length into you making you yelp a little.

"God your soo tight still~ no matter how many times I fuck you your always soo tight" he groans out.

"Please Kat..." you whimper out.

"Please what teddy bear? Use your words" he says with a smirk.

"Please... Just fuck me hard... I want you to make me cum" you beg.

He grins as he grabs your hips and slowly pulls out to just the tip then slams back into you deeply making you groan as your back arches. He thrusts slowly gaining speed and strength the bathroom filling with the noise of your moans, his occasional grunts, the music lowly in the background and skin on skin. He leans over you and wraps an arm around out as he grabs your neck squeezing slightly forcing you stand a bit straighter the new angle making him go somehow deeper and hitting your gspot better in turn making your high start to build quickly.

"Oh fuuck~Kat that feels soo good... Don't stop please" you moan out loudly as your walls tighten a little around his length.

Katsuki let's out a grunt as his speed increased making you gasp loudly. Your high build quicker and you feel yourself about to release but that goes as quick as it came when Katsuki pulls out making you whine a little . He turns you to face him and slams your back into the wall while lifting a leg and resting it on his hip.

"I want to watch your face when you cum over my dick" he grunts as he rams back into you making you groan and your eyes to roll back a bit "yeah... Just like that.. God you make such pretty faces"

He doesn't give you any time to prepare as he starts ramming into you roughly using one hand to hold your thigh and the other on the wall by your head keeping him balanced as he plows into you. Your breathing picks up as your high returns quickly.

"K-Kat... I'm.. I'm gonna-" you stutter out.

"Fuck! Me too baby!" he growls loudly as he slides the hand from the wall down to your clit and draws circles on the bundle of nerves making you gasps loudly.

Your high reaches it's breaking point and you crie out Katsuki's name as you wrap your hands around him clawing at his back as you bite down on his shoulder whole your body convulses from your orgasm. Katsuki groans as he thrusts a few more times before he buries his dick deep in you as he paints your walls white. He thrusts a few more times before pulling out if you. Your legs wobble and Katsuki hold you close to help you stand.

"You okay there teddy bear?" Katsuki asks and you nod.

"Y-Yeah, I'm all good" you say panting a little "Sorry about your back and shoulder though"

"It's fine. Just proves I'm fucking my girl right" he says with a chuckle making you blush a little "now.. Let's finish our shower"