Chapter 24

The next day you were sat in the kitchen munching in a bowl of fruit and scrolling through your phone when Katsuki comes in and kisses the top of your head then sits next to you.

"Hey Kat, how are things so far?" You ask.

"I'm good teddy bear, just tired" he says leaning on the countertop.

"Want me to make you a coffee?" You ask about to get up.

"No no it's fine. Anyhow i have something planned tonight" he tells you making you raise and eyebrow "I'm going to cook a meal for us tonight and I want you to dress up all nice and pretty for me okay?"

You blush as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face and you nod a little.

"O-okay" you manage to stutter out.

"Good, come to the dining room for 7pm" he says kissing you softly which you return only having it last a few seconds.

"I'm curious as to why though?" You ask.

"Am I not allowed to treat my girl?" He asks with a smirk

"N-no it's fine, I just wasn't expecting it" you say and look down embarrassed slightly as you bite your lip a little.

"Don't be biting your lip teddy bear or I won't hesitate to pound you on this counter" he says with a chuckle and a grin on his face making you stop as you look at him slightly wide eyed not expecting him to say that.

He kisses your cheek and smirks as he gets up an leaves the kitchen without another word leaving you speechless.

-----

Your in your room with Mina as she helps you get ready tonight per your request seeing as you helped her get ready for her date with you brother. You look at yourself in the mirror with a smile adorning your face with the dress your wearing.

 You look at yourself in the mirror with a smile adorning your face with the dress your wearing

(Thought this looked cute)

Mina spritzed some perfume on you and helped with the finishing touches.

"Ready to go meet your man?" She says with a giggle.

"Yep! Let's go!" You say feeling giddy with excitement.

You both head out your room and she escorts you downstairs where you see your brother stood there with a tear in his eye as he sees your dressed up.

"What is wrong with you Eiji?" You say with a giggle.

"Just can't believe how beautiful my baby sister is!" He says with a sniffle as he hugs you.

"Kiri you big softy, let your sister go to her boyfriend. You know Bakugou won't be happy if she is late to their little home date" Mina says with a chuckle.

"Okay okay" your brother says pouting a bit as he lets you go "go enjoy yourself"

"Will do Eiji, love ya" you say giving him a quick kiss on his cheek and wave as you walk to the dining room.

Once you arrive you open the door and your impressed by how nicely decorated the table is and the soft music in the background.

(Something simple but nice)

You look to see Katsuki stood there with a small smile on his face as he walks upto you, places his hands on your hips and gives you a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You look beautiful as always teddy bear" he says looking into your eyes.

"T-thank you" you say with a small blush.

"Come, don't want the meal to get cold" he says guiding you to your seat and pulls out your chair for you to sit down then sits opposite you.

You smile as you notice it's your favourite and you both start to eat.

"Oh my gosh Kat, this is soo good" you say.

"Of course it is. I like to cook and I won't make a any half assed meal" he says with a grin.

"I can tell you" you say with a giggle.

You both carry on eating and making small talk and when the meal is over he excuses himself to take the plates and grab dessert. You smile as you feel relaxed by the calming music and the scented candle as you wait for Katsuki to return after a few minutes the door opens.

"Close your eyes teddy bear" you hear Katsuki say sounding nervous and your furrow your eyebrows confused.

"Okay?" You say closing your eyes then after a couple moments you hear him place something Infront of you.

"Now you can open them" he whispers in your ear.

You slowly open them and Infront of you was a plate and on it was: