Chapter 9

Your laid there silently and feeling lightheaded and nauseous. Who knew not eating 24 hours can do this to someone. You hear someone come to your room and instead of knocking the door just opens and in a blink you whip out the gun, take off the safety and cock it as you sit up and point it at the intruder. But stop yourself pulling the trigger when you see it's Bakugou stares at you in shock.

"What the hell do you want?" You grumble putting the safety back on the gun and then place it back under your pillow.

"Damn shitty hair wasn't joking when you said you would shoot him it seems" Bakugou says with a slightly amused chuckle "nice reflexes by the way."

"If you came to take me to that half and half bitch then let's go" you sigh climbing out of bed not caring you looked a mess but you get light headed and nearly fall over but Bakugou catches you.

"I'm not doing that" he sighs helping you sit back on the bed "I'm coming to do a rare thing and apologize"

"Tch, yeah and pigs fly" you say sarcastically.

"No I'm serious, I forgot we added hidden cameras for safety measures and your brother remembered, we watched and heared the whole thing" Bakugou says sitting next to you and notices the bruise on your cheek "I'm gonna deal with her when she arrives in an hours time"

You nod and keep quiet not sure what to say as he also notices your wearing baggy clothes and covered the mirror.

"Look don't worry about what she said. Your fine how you are. Don't feel bad about how you look, she is just a bitch who is insecure of herself and didn't like that your confident with how you look...just keep smiling and being you" he spoke making you look up at him the slight sun peaking from out the curtain making your eyes sparkle.

Bakugou noticed this and quickly looked away and got up as he felt a slight blush form on his cheeks. He clears his throat and walks to the door.

"Now come downstairs to eat and don't you tell anyone I was like this also apologize to your brother or I won't hear the fucking end of it." he growls leaving the room and you sat there giggling a little.

------
You come downstairs and look for your brother and his boss but their nowhere downstairs and your about to give up till you see a door slightly open under the stairs and upon opening it you see more stairs leading down. Of course your curious and your about to go down when you hear your brother and Bakugou talking and their voices get closer. You hide behind the door and wait as they go past shutting the door behind them. Once you know their gone you turn on a light and walk down the stairs cautiously, you step off the last step and see a light coming out from under a door which you walk upto. You hesitate to open it but you thought fuck it and you open it to see Molly tied to a chair and gagged. Her eyes widen as she looks at you and for once you actually feel her fear for you which only escalated when you notice the various tools of torture.

Well if you can't beat em join em you thought with a grin.