Chapter 10

(Trigger warning!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Molly watches you walk to the tools as her breath quickens. You think for a moment and pick up the knuckle dusters and put them on.

"You know Molly...what you said really hurt me" you walk up to her and giggle "so let me return the favor"

You pull your arm back and swing it forward hitting her straight in the cheek and her head gets thrown to the side. You suddenly feel a rush of adrenaline go through you as you do it again with the opposite fist a few more hits making her cry out which is muffled by the gag. You look and she seems to have a busted lip, broken eye socket and cut cheek aswell as a few bruises on her jaw. You let out a sinister chuckle as you go back to the table and take off the knuckle dusters.

"You know what, you called me a pig didn't you?" A sinister look crosses your face as you pick up a walnut opener "I only see one pig here and I'm going to make her squeal"

You walk over to her and open the walnut opener and slide a finger between it. Closing it a little to keep her finger in place while you pull down the gag so you can hear her cries properly.

"P-please Y/N....please no more I'm sorry" Molly begs.

"Oh this is going to be fun" you says as you lean in and whisper into her ear "now squeal."

You close the walnut opener more till you you hear a satisfying snap which sounds better by her scream of pain but you don't give her a break as you do it again with another finger feeling shivers go up your spine with each crack and scream.

"Ah... I'm bored with this once" you say with an exaggerated sigh of boredom.

You grab some pliers from the table.

"Let me grab a souvenir hmm?" You chuckle while Molly is saying slurred mumble of protest.

You grab her hair and yank her hair back a small hiss emitting from her mouth. You pull open her mouth and reach in with the pliers then start to yank out a couple of teeth earning squeals of pain and she starts to thrash.

"Tsk tsk tsk noo Molly if you thrash it's going to hurt more" you tell her as you straddle her lap and hold her still you look directly into her green eyes.

The absolute terror in them is thrilling making you chuckle.

"Such pretty eyes full of terror. Maybe in the next life you learned your lesson. Now....let's make sure you get a taste of the darkness yet to come" you lift up the pliers as you force her head still and keep her eye open as you bring the pliers closer.

"That's enough Rosebud, your going to make too much mess that way" you hear behind you.

You get off Molly with a pout and stab the pliers into her thigh instead earning a slurred cry out in pain  before turning around to see your brother and his boss staring at you with grins on their faces.

"You did a number on her baby sister. I'm impressed" your brother chuckles looking proud of you as he walks over to where your standing with a grin "and there was me defending you earlier saying you couldn't hurt a fly"

"There is a difference between a fly and vermin" you say glancing at the blood covered woman.

"She does have a point Kirishima" Bakugou says with a grin as he walks over to Molly "she did a pretty good job in all honesty"

"Of course" your brother says then looks at you "now Rosebud you go back upstairs and get cleaned up while we finish things down here"

"Yes Eiji" you say as you leave the room.

------

Once you have left the room the two men look at eachother the blonde raised an eyebrow at the red heads grinning expression showing off his pointed teeth.

"The fuck you thinking?" Bakugou asks.

"You never stay this calm when someone takes your victims" Kirishima points out.

"This is an exception, she hurt your sister. I think Y/N deserved a bit of revenge. But the main thing is this bitch still alive so I can finish it and get my revenge" Bakugou responds with a grin.

"Of course boss" Kirishima says with a tooth smile in return.