Chapter 29

The two toned hair male screamed in anger as he threw a punch at the wall.

"FUCK!" he shouts in anger.

"Boss! What is wrong?" Iida asks from by the door.

"That stupid bitch we planned to kill is now getting married in a couple of days to the Bakugo bastard" he growls as he slumps into his leather office chair.

"Wait... Does that mean-" "yes, we now have to try make her death look like an accident or we die" Todoroki says whilst cutting Iida off before staring at the email infront of him.

---------

Your in your room munching on a bowl of fruit. It was only 10am but the dark clouds made it feel later. You hear a knock on your door and you turn to see your brother poking in his head.

"Hey rosebud! Did you sleep well?" he asks with his ever present smile.

"Always. What are your plans for today?" you question.

"Just looking through some business files and emails. Nothing exciting" he responds taking a seat next to you.

"Sounds boring" you say.

"Well it's not my favorite part of the job" your brother says with a chuckle "anyhow, are you excited to get married in a couple of days?"

"Mhm but I am nervous" you respond

"You will be fine I'm sure. Look uh I have something to give you" he tells you and you raise an eyebrow.

Your brother reaches into his pocket and pulls out a beautiful blue pendant from his jacket pocket.

(What I pictured)

(What I pictured)

"Ei that's soo beautiful" you say in awe.

"It's was mom's... Her family passed it down from each woman who got married and they wore it on their wedding day... It's now yours" your brother tells you "it's your something, old, borrowed and blue"

You gently hold the pendant and your eyes water up as you stare at it. You don't really have anything left of your parents so this held soo much sentimental value to you.

"Thank you Ei" you managed to croak out.

"Your welcome sis" he says with a soft smile as he hugs you which you return, he then let's go and stands up "I best get going otherwise Bakubro will be in a mood"

You giggle and bid him goodbye as he quickly leaves the room. You sit there staring at the pendant with a smile before walking to a small jewellery box and saftly storing it there. You decide to leave the room and go downstairs taking the bowl to the kitchen and washing it up. As your cleaning it you hear footsteps to see Sero walking in.

"Hola" you say making the male look at you surprised before he chuckles.

"Hola, cómo estás?" he asks.
(Hello, How are you?)

"Estoy bien, ¿y tú?" you respond.
(I'm good, how about you?)

"Ya estoy cansado y solo han pasado 3 horas." he says with a chuckle.
(I'm already tired and it's only been 3 hours)

"Él te hace trabajar tan duro, ¿eh?" you responds with a smirk.
(He works you that hard, huh?)

"Si, pero vale la pena" he responds as he grabs a drink from the fridge then walks back to you.
(Yes, but it's worth it)

"Okay you two. Speak in a language I understand" Katsuki grumbles walking in.

"You should learn it. It could come in handy for overseas business" you point out.

"Tch, why do you think I hired soy face here?" Katsuki grunts as he signals to Sero as he goes to the fridge.

"¿Te llama cara de soya aunque parece un pomerania/erizo?" you whisper to Sero who nearly chokes on his water and tries to hold back laughter.
(He calls you that though he looks like a pomeranian/ Hedgehog?)

"The fuck you say teddy bear?!" Katsuki says whipping his head to you with a scowl on his face.

"Nothing babe" you respond smiling sweetly.

"Well uh I best get back to work. Bye Y/N, bye Bakugo" Sero says and quickly leaves the kitchen.

Katsuki walks upto you and uses his free and pull you close to him then capture your lips into a heated kiss which lasts for a few seconds before the voice of your brother interrupts you.

"Come on guys" he whines grossed out a bit.

You both break the kiss and look at your brothers who has his arms crossed.

"Oh as if we haven't witness you kissing Mina" you say rolling your eyes before you grin

"Tch, I can top that. Not like I haven't heard you two fuck in the game room" Katsuki grumble as your brothers face goes as red as his hair and your eyes widen.

"Kiri!!" you exclaim loudly "that is no place to fuck your girlfriend!"

Your brother stammers unsure what to do or say.

"To be honest it's not that bad I mean we did fuck in here and in my office" Katsuki says with a shrug and walks back to his office.

"What the fuck?! Ew!!" your brother exclaims "We eat in here!"

"Oh hush yourself at least we cleaned the area" you say rolling your eyes as you walks upto him "also I expect niece's and nephews soon from you two"

You laugh as you pat his chest and leave the room leaving your brother opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish and face bright red.