Chapter 2

You were pacing your living room, blinds closed, lights off, small pistol gifted by your brother in your hand. You were scared..no...petrified. You kept out of mafia business for this reason and you were doing well for your whole 25 years of living but one late shift too many caused you to catch an execution.

You heared your from door open and your eyes widen in fright as you turn around holding up the gun about to shoot the intruder when you hear the voice of you brother seeing his hands up.

"Woah there Rosebud calm down! It's just me!" He says making you release a breath as you put the gun down and run over engulfing him in a hug that he returns "are you okay? Your not hurt are you?"

"No Eiji I'm fine no injuries I'm just a bit shaken up" you tell him making him relax a bit.

"Go pack a bag and change out your uniform. Your going to have to stay with me at my bosses house and will be put on a witness protection programme. His home is heavily guarded by other members aswell as me." Your brother explains.

You nod and quickly change and pack a bag with a load of clothes and hygiene products. Once done you meet your brother in the living room where you pack the gun and extra bullets.

"Is your boss 100% okay with this? You said he is fairly hot headed and stubborn.." you ask.

"Once I informed him he wasn't too pleased but agreed and formed the plan. He doesn't show it but his members are basically like family to him and being his best friend and right hand man means im in the top ranks of that after his ma and pa" he explains "now let's get going fast"

-----

You fell asleep in the car on the way to your brothers bosses home. It was a good hour drive away and it only took you minutes to fall fast asleep as the adrenaline died and the shift and running caught up to you.

"Pst Y/N...Y/N.."

You groaned as you were waking up from your brother nudging you and calling your name.

"What Eiji?" You muttered waking up.

"We are pulling up to the mansion now" he tells you.

You open your eyes and blink a few times to focus them and they suddenly go wide as your mouth hangs open in shock.

(What I imagine his place to look)

"You live here?!" You exclaim in shock.

"I do Rosebud" Kiri chuckles as he pulls up to the front that has guards near the door and patrolling the surrounding grounds.

You both exit the car and grab your bag then a guard gets in the car and drives it off as you followed your brother closely through the door into the mansion as he waved and greeted the other members obviously of lower ranking. When walking in you were taken aback by the wide open entrance way that was a gold and white theme and you had to say it was basically the size of your small flat.

"Oi! Shitty hair! Is this the girl?" You heared a gruffish voice say and you turned to see a male with ash blonde hair and crimson eyes and a scowl on his face.

"Shitty hair?" You questioned as you looked at your brother confused.

"Don't worry it's not him being mean" your brother tells you before smiling and facing the male "yeah Bakugou this is my sister Y/N"

The male now identified as Bakugou aka the boss looks you up and down before looking back at your brother.

"She looks nothing like you." He states.

"Yeah she made sure of that as she wanted to avoid getting into a situation like this" your brother chuckles nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah great idea that was..." grumbles Bakugou sarcastically then looks back at you "Kirishima 2.0 follow me to my office so we can talk and shitty hair take her bag upstairs to the spare bedroom between yours and mine"

"Sure thing!" Your brother says happily "see you in a bit Rosebud!"

You watch as your brother walks off leaving you alone with the Mafia boss.

"Come." Was all he said walking off with you following close behind.