Chapter 7

(Trigger warning! ⚠️)

You stayed under the covers of your bed Molly's words and actions staying on your mind. It was currently 2am and you haven't slept or eaten for 12 hours. Then your mind brings up what the glasses guy that was with Todoroki said:

"For a big girl she can run damn fast"

You sigh and close your eyes trying to fall asleep but it becomes a problem when your stomach is screaming for food. With a huff you get up and walk out your room just letting Shinso and Sero know your getting food which they nodded and said they will wait for you to return.

Once downstairs you go straight to the kitchen and turn on the light. It's too late for you too cook so you open the fridge and search for something quick to eat. While your looking for something you hear the clacking of stilettos and knew it was Molly but tried to ignore it.

"Don't you think you have eaten enough to last you a lifetime?" She says with an evil grin adorning her face that you saw in the glass reflection.

You roll your eyes as you close the fridge, grab a bowl from the cupboard and go to the fruit bowl putting in a few handful of grapes. You turn to go take them to your room but it gets taken from your hand and you look at Molly who is smirking.

"I saw the bowls and heared you made the food and gave it too the boss. What are you trying to achieve hmm? You got a crush on him? Tryna get in his good books hoping you can get your fat ass laid?" She questions with a snicker as she pokes at you pudgy stomach.

"Molly just leave me alone" you say trying to grab the bowls which she keeps out of reach.

"The boss is mine end of. Anyhow it's not like he would go for someone like you who looks so gross" she says with a chuckle "poor Kirishima he probably only pretends to tolerate you but is embarrassed of having a pig of a sister"

You stare at her not sure what to say or how to respond.

"Here. You can have one grape that should work for you" she grins shiving one grape in your mouth "now then little piggy, go to bed"

You look into her green eyes before spitting the grape directly at her face hitting her in the eye.

"Fucking bitch!" Suddenly a slap rang through the kitchen as the bowl smashes on the floor and you hold your cheek in shock.

Before anything can be said you hear hurried footsteps and Molly messes up her hair and disheveled her clothes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Bakugou shout as he enters the kitchen.

"Oh Boss! She attacked me because she obviously has a thing for you already and saw me as a threat!" Molly says doing her class A acting.

Bakugou looks at Molly with concern then as soon as he looks at you he growls.

"CLEAN THIS SHIT UP AND DONT YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON MY STAFF AGAIN OR I WILL HAND YOU TO TODOROKI PERSONALLY!" Bakugou shouts before escorting Molly out the kitchen and she quickly looks back grinning before going back to acting when Bakugou looks at her.

You stand there in shock not sure what to say. After a few minutes you clean up and head back upstairs. Shinso and Sero look at you confused and concerned but say nothing as you go back into the room hungry, tired and now in pain.