Chapter 19

(Triggers ⚠️⚠️)

It has been an hour since you left Katsuki's office. You say on your bed for 20 minutes before having a shower, brushing your teeth then getting dressed in a casual outfit for the day.

 You say on your bed for 20 minutes before having a shower, brushing your teeth then getting dressed in a casual outfit for the day

(Something comfy like this)

You get the gun from under your pillow and check the clip is full then slides it into the waist band of your pants hiding the rest with your hoodie. You then leave your room and carefully walk downstairs and go into the kitchen getting a glass of water. You drink it quickly and walk into the hallway leading to Katsuki's office and the game room. A few steps in the hall you heard raised voices suddenly erupt from the office making you freeze in your stride then suddenly a gunshot echo's alongside more yelling then more shots being fired. Your eyes widen and you whip out out your gun turning off the safety as you hide behind a tall standing pot plant. Just as the office door swings open and a guy with short yellow hair and pale skin dressed in a fancy suit runs out. You don't hesitate as you stick out your foot making him fall to the floor, you then place your foot between his shoulder blades and puts most of you weight in him pinning him own in a sense as who you assur to be his body guard comes out limping and bleeding from his leg and shoulder he sees you and before he can react you shoot him in his knee making him collapse to the floor with a cry of pain.

"Grrr get off me!!" The male under you shouts.

"Don't make me shoot you in the fucking head asshole!" You respond as  Sero, Shinso and Kaminari came run out.

They waste no time retraining the two males while you go in the office quickly to see Mina attending to Katsuki's shit arm while 2 more males lay on the floor dead.

"I thought I told you to stay upstairs" Katsuki growled before yelping and shouting at Mina "WATCH IT RACOON EYES!"

"We'll stay still then!" Mina replied back irritated.

"Well I came for a glass of water after an hour of waiting. I carried my gun for safety measures and good thing too" you said leaning on his desk as you placed the gun on there.

Katsuki looked at it then you noticing the faint smell come off it indicating it was recently fired and his eyes widened slightly.

"Calm down boss man, I didn't get hurt just the bodyguard for the don that I kept restrained under my foot" you told him as if it was no big deal "I didn't kill the bastards but the boys were able to restrain them to go do god knows what"

"Damn girl you are a badass" Mina chuckled as she finished up Katsuki's arm "I take it your brother taught you some self defense"

"To a point but being a big girl gives me an advantage because with weight ontop of strength makes it a little more difficult for people to move" you say with a giggle "but I do need to work on it"

"I can organise that" Katsuki grunts as he leans back in his chair "I mean so far your showing more natural talent for this kind business even if you didn't want to get into it in the first place"

"I guess so.." you said while Mina nodded in agreement as she started trying to clean up the bodies.

You turn when you hear footsteps to find Sero, Shinso and Kaminari come in.

"Monoma has been dealt with. He won't be bothering you anymore boss" Shinso says.

"Good. Now help Mina with this mess" Katsuki says as he stands up then looks at you "follow me. We need to talk."