Chapter 15

Everyone was seated and a drink in hand minus you and the other girl who opted for water.

"So it's only fair we properly introduce ourselves to Y/N" the green haired man says "my name is Midoriya Izuku. But Kacchan calls me Deku in case you hear that and get confused and the lady besides me is my darling wife Midoriya Ochaco"

The brown haired girl waves with a smile.

"My name is Aizawa Shota" the tired man says.

"Hey sweet cheeks my name is Yamada Hizashi" glasses man says with smirk earning a glare from both your brother and Katsuki.

"Ignore him young Y/N he is just a flirt. Anyhow my name is Toshinori Yagi" scrawny man said with a small bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" you say with a smile "thank you for your help with the current situation and sorry for the inconvenience"

"It's not an inconvenience, you couldn't have helped this situation from happening" Toshinori tells you with a oft smile.

"I don't even understand why Todoroki was even in that area, doesn't that region belong to Hawks?" Kirishima suddenly says.

"Yeah but bird brain and him have been in some sort of agreement as his father is good friends with him so anything he does there gets swept under the rug" Katsuki points out.

"That's some bullshit right there" Yamada says with a sigh then takes a sip of his drink.

"He needs knocking down a peg or twenty" Aizawa states and the others nod.

You blank out their conversation as you walk over to Midoriya's wife and sit next to her.

"Hello Mrs Midoriya" you say with a smile.

"Please just call me Ochaco" she says with a kind smile in return "so how is things being here like?"

"It's fine, everyone here is nice and I get along with them. There was only one but she got dealt with" you mention to here.

"Yeah, but she was dealt with by Bakugou and me but not before Y/N dealt with her first" Kirishima chimes in with a chuckle earning confused looks.

"Let's just say I might use her to help with certain people in the basement" Katsuki says with a smirk making everyone whip their head over to you and you sink down from embarrassment.

"What on earth did she do to her?!" Midoriya asks.

"We came down and she was going crazy on her. Not only was their taunting but she started off with knuckle dusters then broke her fingers with a walnut opener then she grabs pliers before straddling her to hold her mouth open and ripped some teeth out. She was about to use the pliers to take out her eye but that was when I had to speak up and tell her to stop which she did but not before she gets off her and slams them in her thigh and leaves her there. It was getting brutal and she seems to be enjoying herself." your brothers says with a laugh.

"Holy shit!" Yamada exclaims loudly.

"Now that's unexpected..." Toshinori says surprised.

"She is like my darling wife. Innocent but once you mess with her you better hide" Midoriya says with a chuckle as he place a hand on Ochaco's thigh.

"He has a point" she says with a giggle.

"I might have to hire you. Trying to get information like that out of the difficult people is tiring" Aizawa states as he looks at you.

You blush a bit from the attention and take a sip of water glancing away from everyone.

"Sadly due to the situation she can't leave the house, even to go outside in the garden she needs to be escorted by myself or the other top guards" Kirishima mentions.

"Mhm can't risk it. I mean I doubt their stupid to come on my property but I wouldn't put it pass them to snipe her from somewhere off my property as basically a loophole" Katsuki says.

"So I might aswell not leave even for the garden because of they do come come out they won't know about a sniper" you point out.

"She has a point" Aizawa agrees.

Katsuki sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Wait..." Midoriya chimes in "there is one way that can protect her. But it will need consent from Kacchan, Kirishima and Y/N-"

"Well spit it out Deku" Katsuki says knowing he will go on a rant if he doesn't interject now.

"Well what is Kacchan married Y/N. It's basically a natural death sentence to kill a dons wife" the greenette points out.

Everyone's eyes widen and you look at a wide eyed Kirishima and Katsuki. While everyone else looks as if to say 'he has a point'.

"I mean I know you barely know her and you don't have feelings but if it keeps her safe then-" "I will if Kirishima says it's fine then I will consider it" Katsuki says cutting off Midoriya making your brother whip his head round in shock and your mouth to hang open as your heart races.

"B-but...are you sure?" Your brother asks.

"Yeah. I don't see the problem, what about you Y/N?" Katsuki asks while you just sit there mouth opening and closing a few times not sure what to say or react.

"Don't worry...I got this" your brother says then throws a pillow hard at your face snapping you out your daze and you snap at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" You snap at him with a scowl on your face.

"You spaced out" he shrugged.

"So not manly..." You mutter crossing your arms.

"Whaa- Rosebud don't say that?!" Your brother whines then pouts earning a chuckle from Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Rosebud? That's an interesting nickname for your sister" Toshinori points out.

"Yeah, basically our moms nickname was Rose due to her hair colour and I saw flower buds as baby flowers to I ended up combining them because she is the baby of the house and looks like mom" your brother explains.

"Aww that's actually really adorable" Ochaco squeals happily beside you "your Soo lucky to have him as your brother"

"Anyhow we are going off topic" Katsuki chimes in.

"Oh yeah umm...I'm not opposed to it  but it wasn't the ideal way I wanted to get proposed to but with my life at stake I have to take it however it comes" you say shyly looking down at your lap.

"As I said, I will consider it" Katsuki says "but I will let you and Kirishima talk about it first"

You nod and after a few moments of silence another topic gets brought up and conversation continues.