Humdard

So,
Starting an OS on 6 years leap track....
_____________________________

A old-aged woman was talking to a woman...

" Akshu beta!! Ghar aajana!! 6 saal ho gaye.. Ab toh hamari umar bhi ho gayi hain!!. "
Voice came from the one side..

" Haan Mimi, but Abhimanyu se mujhe door rehna hain, Mujhe fhirse apne past ho apne present pe bhari nhi padne dena... "
A tensed voice came from the other side..

Mimi's eyes started getting moisted. Wanting to tell the truth but alas!! She can't..
Abhimanyu had taken the last yet important promise..
Not to tell the truth to Akshara...

Her eyes went to the photo that was hanging on the corner have a garland of the photo...

_____________________________

Time skip to 2 days..

Akshara entered the Goenka House after freaking 6 years.. The feelings was alien, she can't believe, it had been 6 years...

At the time, she entered the Goenka House..
A party popper burst and...

Welcome Home Akshu!!

Everyone hugged Akshara, Abhinav and Abhir..
Suddenly, a voice broke their trance..

"Maasi!! Mujhe bhi toh Maasi aur apni badi yo matashree se milne do! "..
Ruhi said in her cute voice, not understanding what she has said..

Everyone was rooted on their place, can't digest the word Badi yo matashree ...

Akshara's eyes were searching for those hazel orbs but couldn't find it..

Ruhi went to her Maasi..
" Hi Maasi!! Kaisi ho aap?? Itne saal baad aarahe ho!! Mujhe matashree ne btaya!... "

"Haan beta!! Wo na kuch kaam tha, isliye! Waise apki mom kahan hain??. "
Akshara said while her eyes was searching for Abhimanyu..

"Main yahan huin Akshu!! Kaisi hain!! ?? "
Arohi voice came from the back..
Her eyes was full of tears, waiting for her sister..

"Aaru!! Kaisi hain?? "
Akshara's tears couldn't stop..

"Theek huin Akshu!! Tere bina bohut akeli ho gayi thi main!!
I am sorry mujhe tere saath uss din aisa behave nhi karna chahiye tha.. Uss din shayad maine aur Abhimanyu ne apna sab kuch kho diya tha.. "
Arohi felt guilty for her actions.. She tried to call her, contact her but...

"Aaru!! Abhimanyu.??? ".
Her tone was questioning and Arohi well understood what she was talking about..

" Wo-- Akshi.... Abhimanyu hospital main hain"...
Her tone was stammering, trying to hide the truth..

"Ohh!! Waise Ruhi bohut cute hain.. "
Akshara tried to change the topic..

"Apni Maasi pe gayi hain na! Cute toh hona thi tha!"..

Arohi also played along...

_____________________________
(Here, Abhir fell ill due to some reasons and Goenka's took him to the Birla Hospital).

Akshara was panicking as today she knew she have to face her past..

Suddenly, a announcement reached her ears..

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla ka day,..
Celebrating in the Auditorium..

Unknowingly, Her feets started to move towards the Auditorium.. Her heart was feeling some uneasiness..

Suddenly, her eyes fell on the photo of Abhimanyu with a garland on it..

Her heart frozed!! 😔..

Her Abhimanyu was not alive anymore??..

Her heart asked several questions but her eyes and ears were listening to Doctors team praising Abhimanyu..

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulders..
She turned and her world stopped for a moment..
Her Abhi was standing in a white dress with a sad smile and tearful eyes...

"Enough Akshu!!don't be so hard on yourself", he heard a familiar voice that she can even recognize from miles away. She immediately stood up seeing the handsome face whose glimpse she is craving to see for the last 6 years. whom she tried to hate from the bottom of her heart but failed miserably. His Abhi dressed in white kurta looked as handsome as always.

"Ab..you..you here", she fumbled on her words not able to believe he is here. She took two steps forward to take him in her arms but then stopped in her track still not breaking the eye contact.

Abhi's smiling face turned sad seeing her stop in her track but then he covered that emotion giving her a sad smile in return which didn't go unnoticed by Akshara.

"This is a dream, this is a dream, THIS.IS.A.DREAM", Akshara muttered with moist eyes still keeping her eyes fixated on him as her eyes and heart were compensating for the last 6 years..

"This is indeed a dream Akshu, you are never seeing me again in real ", Abhimanyu said with a sad smile

"It's been 6 years Akshu you have to put an end to this, you have to get rid of me" Abhimanyu said

"So you have move...moved on?" Akshara asked fear evident in her voice but neither of them broke the eye contact.

"Time, it waits for none,"
Abhimanyu said looking at her.
"Just accept that our time together has passed. I'm no more the part of your life, move on live your best life... " Before Abhimanyu could continue he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Abhi!! Why are you saying all these stuffs to me!! Have you gone insane or what?? "
Akshara tried best to make him understand..

But before she can make any move..

_____________________________

Follow for more!! ❤