New Start :3

"Abhi!! Main nhi chahti thi, Ki Rahul ki padhai affect ho, but pata nhi kyun?? .. Fhir ek din hamara bahut bura jhadga hua aur agle din library gayi toh usse ek ladki ko...."- her voice became heavy,  Abhimanyu held her and layed her on the bed and started caressing her hairs softly. 

"Pta hain Akshu, Jab life gets you down, just keep swimming and swimming...."- he said while he kissed her hands and Akshu suddenly felt a sensation in her stomach. 

Whenever Abhi touched her or kissed her hands, she felt a quease in her stomach and she liked it. 

Soon, a knock interrupted them and Abhimanyu understood, it was none other than Neil, his younger brother .  

Akshara gestured her to open the door. He went and done the same and as usual saw his younger brother with teasing smile.

"What happened Neil...??"- his voice grew more irritated and Neil's smile grew more bigger. He know that his brother had a crush on Akshara. He liked Akshara from childhood but her sudden trip to Mumbai, then returning with a broken heart, crumbled his hope.

"Maa, ap logon ko khane ke liye bula rahi hain...."- he said and ran after seeing his brother's glare.

.

.

.

The dinner of the Birla family was a joyous affair. Filled with animated conversations and laughters.  

"God Akshu!!! Thodi der aur ruk jao na..."- manjari insisted them as the cheerful vibe was too cozy to let go. 

"Acha Thik hain Maa!!! ."- she finally accepted after getting buttering from every family member. 

Yash left after giving a card of his wedding..  He was in a 4 years relationship and now they successful of marriage.  

Tomorrow is his wedding and Akshara was in the Birla House. 

NEXT DAY

Akshara was getting ready in the guest room. She was wearing a simple black colour saree with a red color blouse with golden lining. She was looking gorgeous. 

Suddenly, her brain registered a sound of opening of the door. She saw behind and her breath hitched. Abhimanyu was standing in the black suit and wearing his classy watch. 

They don't know who had taken the first step but they were really close, their noses were touching. After a time, their lips met. Akshara felt a shock and Abhimanyu was blank. They just touched their lips and pulled away... 

What if Rahul breaks the AbhiRa bondd?????

Stay tuned