Beautiful Life

A couple is seen in the room sleeping peacefully , not caring about the world..
The Abhira were sleeping..

Akshu's hands were on his bare chest and his hands were snaked around her waist..
A beep broke their sleeping trance and Akshara woke up first..
Akshu opened her eyes only find his sleeping face..
His hairs fringes was makng him more handsome

Ak- Hayee!! Koi kaise na mare!!

Akshara slightly kissed his bare chest and carefully placed his hands back off her and started doing her morning chores..

After some time ago,
Abhimanyu woke up only find himself alone in the bed..
He saw the time and his eyes widened... 10:00 am..

HE SHOULD BE DOWN AT THIS TIME..

He quickly went to the washroom took a shower and got ready in
Red shirt and black track pants..

Akshara was wearing a light simple red saree..

_______________
He got down only to find their cute banters of youngsters and elders..

"Manjiri!! Aaj khana milega ki nhi!! Bhook lag rahi hain"
Mahima said in a friendly tone..

"Don't ask me didi!! Today Akshu and Aru are preparing the breakfast.. "
Manjiri said while her hands was placing with the spoon and fork..

'' It means, bohut alag dishes milengi aaj bahut acha khana milega.. Right?!! " Harsh said in a teasing tone in order to tease his wife.

"Haww!! Apka matlab main acha khana nhi banati , " Manjari said while all being irritated ..

" Aisa nhi hain wifey tum bhi acha khana banati ho , but aaj Akshu aur Aarohi khana bana rahi ,It means kuch special to hain, No!!" Harsh said while his mind was going through how to wish her wife on her birthday..

Yes, he is changed and he is planning to do something special on His Wife's Birthday..

From upstairs , Abhimanyu stared at his family and their cute banters ,, 

He never know that his father who was known for his angriness and his mother who was scared to talk infront of is husband are now teasing eath other ..

His father is arranging a party on his wife's birthday. Actually, Akshara and his father have planned something big for Manjari..

His Tauji and Tauji who used to talk like colleageus are now used to do romance with each other. Sometimes , they used to hold hands under the dining table....

His Parth bhaiya and Shefali Bhabhi who used to fight with each other on their professions differences are now used to romance with each other . Their cute eye-locks, holding hands, romancing behing the pillars. No one can say ,they have completed 3 years of their marriage.

Neil,his younger brother who used to run like a maniac on hearing his marriage discussion is now married with Aarohi..

Abhimanyu was so happy with his life.Soon,he realised that Akshu is making the breakfast ..

His eyes widened that his Akshu is making breakfast. She is supposed to have rest and here she is stressing herself .. 

He quickly went in the kitchen but the sight infront his eyes shook his head..

His wife was sitting on the stool, instructing his baby sister about the recipes of the dishes..

Aarohi was making the dishes and His Akshu was making the kheer as well..

He quickly dismissed the staffs and brought Neil to observe that beautiful sisters team..

Neil and Abhimanyu joined making the breakfast.. Abhi was chopping the vegetables and Neil was kneading the dough ..

After some time, the breakfast was cooked and the four brought to the dining table..

"So,today we have made breakfast , let me open the dishes for you all.. For Maa , gajar halwa and aloo paratha , for papa cold coffee and grilled cheese sandwich, for tauji indori poha and mango shake , for tauji, lemon tea and dosa. For the youngsters, Nishtha, pancakes and chocalate milk shake, Aru and Shefali bhabhi , paneer butter masala and roti , For neil and for all kachoris.. And for parth bhaiya and my husband their favourite dal baati .. " Akshara sighed a relief after telling the name of the dishes..

"Tumhara Khana Akshu" Harsh asked her ..

But , a voice answered his question..

"Yahan hain papa, Meri wifey ka khana " Abhimanyu said while opening the lid of the dish..

Akshara eyes widened , Her Favourite Vanilla ice-cream Shake and spicy bhel..  

Soon,they finished the breakfast and they went to their respective work places..

But , one poor soul was busy in organising his wife's birthday party..

At evening, 

Akshara took Manjari for shopping and bought a dress and asked her to wear.. She excused and said they have to go to a party..

Manjari bought a sea-green coloured saree. Akshu secretly took her photo and sent it to Harsh......

Soon,they reached their house while Manjari was blindfolded.. Manjari got to know about her birthday celebration but she didn't knew that her husband had organised it..

THE LIGHTS WERE OFF AND AKSHU OPENED MANJARI'S BLINDFOLD AND 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY" rose petals were thrown on her head and she was shocked nd delighted that first time his husband had wished her ....

"Aaj kuch kahunga Manjari , Manaa mat karna

Manaa ki tumse pyaar nhi tha par tumhare hone se ek sukoon tha , hamesha tumne mere parivaar ko apne se aage rakha..Aur maine humesha tumhari insult ki , 

Manaa ki tumse pyaar nhi tha lekin Abhi ko humsha tumhare aage-piche ghumte dekh ek sukoon milta tha .. Kabhi socha nhi tha ki mujhe kisi se pyaar ho jayega . Lekin jabse Akshu hamari zindagi main aayi hain ... Usne mujhe pyaar karna sikha diya . Sach kahu Manjari 

"I LOVE YOU A LOT"

 Both were crying and everybody cheered....

The party was full-on drama , everybody confessed their love for their parteners .. 

AKSHARA WAS BLESSED WITH TWINS ..

ABHIR ABHIMANYU BIRLA 

SAIRA ABHIMANYU BIRLA...

AAROHI WAS BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL

RUHI NEIL BIRLA

SHEFALI WAS BLESSED WITH A BABY BOY

SHIVANSH PARTH BIRLA ...

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER >>>