NEW START:4

They just touched each other lips and pulled away. Both were in a mere shock. There was a pure silence and Akshara wanted to broke the silence but her vocal chords betrayed her. 

"Akshu!! I am sorry. Really sorry, I was not in my senses !! It was just a slip of moment.."- he said in a heavy voice. The three magical words danced on his tongue but he controlled..

"I am also sorry, !!"- she said in a mere whisper 

Akshara was shocked by her behaviour, If someone would have kissed her without her consent, she would have slapped him but in the case of Abhi, she just apologised. She was also not in her senses. 

But soon a door crackling sound interrupted their thoughts and Abhi turned to see his mother, in a divine sea coloured saree with gree lining. 

"Maa!! Ap itne sundar lg rhe ho!!"- Akshara exclaimed at the sight infront of her. 

"Tu bhi bahut achi lg rhi hain Akshu!! Ekdam Pari jaisi !"- she said, while putting a little kohl behind her ears. 

Abhimanyu smiled at the cute gesture between his mother and Akshu. 

"Chalein!! Late ho rha hain !!.."- he said looking at the watch. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara, Abhimanyu and Neel was in the car while others were in another. They reached the venue and looked at the lavishing banquet hall. 

They entered and sat at a couch, waiting for their remaining members. Abhimanyu was scared to touch her hands after the intimate moments in the room. Akshara understood his thoughts and interlaced her fingers with his. Shocked would be an understatement of the year for him. 

Soon, all the family members entered the venue and joined them. 

_________

Rahul was getting ready at his brother's wedding, he would have skipped it but after hearing that Akshara was also in the wedding, he immediately agreed. He was assured that She loved him like the way in the college. 

He stepped out of the dressing room only to find Akshara sitting on the near couch. His eyes widened when he saw her interlacing her fingers with a boy. They were twinning also. 

And he saw the Birla and the Goenka Family entering the venue. He immediately went towards them. 

Akshara was busy in feeling the softness of his fingers over hers. Her trance broke when Rahul greeted with a Hi, but she doesn't responded. 

Rahul was now in rage, Akshara didn't replied his Hi and was busy in something else. 

Abhimanyu was shocked after seeing the transition between the two. 

Abhimanyu excused himself and went to the bar counter. He ordered non-alcoholic beer. by then he was surrounded by two girls. Akshara witnessed this from a distance and felt a unease in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't see him with someone else. She couldn't bear even the thought of him. That's when she realised, she was in love with him, whenever he touched her, she felt nice and today they almost kissed each other. But does he love her??? Will he accept her? But she need to tell him. She can't lie to him. 

Time skip to the last part of the wedding. 

Akshara dragged Abhimanyu in a dark-corner but little she didn't notice, Rahul's dressing room was near to the pillar. Abhi was shocked. He was about to say something when a finger touched his lips. He immediately understood, she was Akshara. 

"Abhi!! I want to say something. "-she said in a mere whisper but he heard due to the proximity between them. He held her by her waist and she took the support by her shoulders. She didn't give time to him to speak. 

"I LOVE YOU ABHI!!! I know tum shock ho. But i love you mujhe bahut late realise hua. '- she said in one go. He took atleast two minutes to absorb the newfound information. He didn't said anything. Now she was restless. He saw a crease on her forehead. He aswered her feelngs but smashing their lips together. A soft moan escaped her when his tongue stroked her asking for entrance. She gasped and giving him the permission and he roamed marking as his territory. She tasted like chocolate, by many pastries she devoured. Her lungs demanded oxygen but she didn't paid any heed to it. As if he reading her mind, he parted and saw the most beautiful sight infront of him, but he didn't stop. 

Not knowing that someone was burning in jealousy?????????

___________________________________