Hurt

The story status is that Abhimanyu is living with Sharma Family for 1 month..
______

Abhimanyu finally decided to not come between Akshnav .. But his heart raced wildly whenever he saw Akshara with Abhinav ..

"Kyun?? Akshu !! Shayad main tumhare liye kaafi nhi tha .. Jab tum kisi aur ke sath khush ho ,toh shikayat kaisi aur jab ham tumhein khushiyan nahin de paye to mohabbat kaisi." - He said while Abhinav and Akshara were listening all his talks..

They were behind the pillar as Abhinav was feeling thirsty in tye middle of night and saw Abhimanyu crying profusely ,hugging his Akshu's photo .. He woke up Akshara and told her to watch his tears..

Akshara somewhere guilty because she knew she is the reason behind his issues..

...

...
Akshara's eyes widened at his choice of song ..She remembered the day when she denied his love for his sister..And at the middle of the night ,she sang this song for him...

The situation has changed but the feelings not..

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
Tu wahaan hai main yahaan
Kyun saath hum nahin (x2)

Abhimanyu opened his eyes and saw Akshara coming towards him wearing his favourite dress ,in which they confessed their love for each other..

Faisley jo kiye
Faasley hi mile
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main she

The lyrics was right ,First she made the decision of sacrificing her love for his sister,then she made the decision of leaving him for 1 year.. Then ,he made the decision of divorcing her when she was too weak ,too numb to react. And he expected that she has to fight for her love ..

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe...

Le ja mujhe...

Thodi si dooriyan hain

Thodi majbooriyan hain

Lekin hai jaanta mera dil

Ho.. Ik din toh aayega

Jab tu laut aayega

Tab phir muskuraayega mera dil

Sochta hoon yahin

Baithe baithe yunhi

Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi

Na tu ghalat, na main sahi

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe...

Le ja mujhe...

Yaadon se lad raha hoon

Khud se jhaghad raha hoon

Aankhon mein neend hi nahi hain

Right!! He don't have that tiredness to sleep comfortably.Last time,he slept peaceful was with Akshu..

Ho.. tujhse juda hue toh

Lagta aisa hai mujhko

Duniya meri bikhar gayi hai