Reunite 4

Ruhi was sleeping peacefuuly, but her phone started ringing.

Stretching her arms, picking up the phone. She answered.

“Yess!! ”- in a sleepy tone.

“Ruh... !! ”

She jerked up listening to the voice. She can never forget that voice.

Years ago this voice had so much love, care, affection and still it is the same.

“Poppy!! ”- tears came in her eyes.

“Bachaa!! Yess..!! ”- his voice dreaded with the fear of loosing her again.

Somehow Ruhi understood his fear, she decided to ask him where is he??

“You forgot me na?? ”- she said and her lips curved into a sweet pout.

“I can feel your pout.. Come to Dehradun. I'll pick you up..!! ”- he chuckled.

“I'll come Poppy..!! ”- she said, turned to the door to see Swarna standing against the door, listening their talks.

Swarna’s eyes held anger, hatred for someone. And Ruhi knew for whom she held this much of hate.
For her Masi.

Sometimes she thinks, if she had not misbehaved with Her Masi that day.. She would have been here, embracing her with pure love.. Just like her Matashree.

“Poppy?? Is Abhimanyu alive.. Ruh!! ”- she snatched her phone.

“Only Abhimanyu Birla and his wife can call me Ruh.. Understood B-Nani.. !! ”- her cold, chilled voice created a dreaded face of Swarna.

“Ruhi!! This is how you talk with your Badi Nani..? ”- Kairav jumped into the conversation, irritating Ruhi more.

Ruhi understood she was never been close to Goenkas..  She understood why her mother hated them.. Why her masi left them with Abhir..

“Mamu!! Don't interfere.. Please.. I want to go to the Birlas..! ”- she said in a chilled voice.

Kairav was shocked how his Ruhi talked to him like someone splashed cold water on his face.

“No.. You can't go..!! ”- Swarna declared holding her hand.

“And Who are you to stop me... I am 28 years old.. I make my decision.. ”- she turned to leave..

“And Don't forget my custody is with Birlas..! ”

With that she stormed out of the Mansion, ignoring everyone's voice.

At the phone call.

“Rohit... Come to the Airport.. We need to somewhere.. ”

“What happened Jaan.. ”

“I need to go Dehradun..!! ”

“Ok.. I am at Birlas.. Come fast..!! ”

____________________________

Rohit took to her to the Airport as Harsh booked a flight for them to Dehradun.

She slept in the flight, her head on his shoulder.

“I love you sweetheart..! ”- he said, his hands tucking a strands behind her ear.

“I love you too.. ”- she mumbled in her sleepy voice.
He chuckled at her behavior, kissed her forehead before drifting to sleep too.

Someone shaked his shoulder, his eyes jerked up to find Ruhi.

“Rohit.. Get up.. Hum pahuch gye..!! ”- Ruhi got up from the seat.

They quickly checked out and Ruhi dialled the number from which her Poppy called.

“Poppy where are you!! ”- as soon as he picked up the call.

“Ruh!! I am at the airport..! ”

She noticed her Poppy in a simple red shirt, holding a banner that says.

Princess Ruhh

She approached him and he looked baffled.

She knew he wouldn't recognize her..
But to her suprise, he quickly held her hands.

“Tujhe kya pehchaan nhi paunga tujhe..!! ”- he quickly took her in his embrace.

“Poppy!! I missed you..!! ”- she said between her sniffs. But a soft hand caresses her hairs. She knew this touch of her Billa Boy..

“Abhir..!! ”- she broke the hug to join her Billa Boy’s arms..

She cried until she couldn't stop herself.. But a girl maybe younger than her embraced her.

She saw her Masi at a distance, her eyes teared up..

“You are..!! ”- Ruhi asked the girl who was tearing up.

“I am your sister.. Didi..! ”- Abhira said, wiping her tears.

She gave her a quick hug before approaching her Masi.

“I hate you Masi...!! ”- her low voice danced in Akshara's eardrum.

Her smile dropped but Ruhi took her in the tightest hug she ever gave to someone.

“Yes.. I hate you Masi for leaving me alone.. With that Goenkas.. You left me... Why...?? Was I not good enough to be loved..?? ”- her inner child raised questions.

Akshara couldn't say anything, she took her in the warmest hug.. Providing her the warmth, calmness, peace..

“I am Sorry.. Ruh..!! ”- she said between her cries..

“Don't cry Masi.. You are like my Matashree.. You are my Mom..!! ”

Ruhi's sudden confession brought tears in everyone's eyes. Rohit felt like crying after feeling a Parental vibe..
He never got the chance to feel like this..
His father was always busy in works and his mother busy with Dadisa..

_____________________________